WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How many of you hold inventory?

Flourish
03-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Hey everyone! I am just getting myself more familiar with all of the companies out there and was curious to know how many of you hold inventory for your aPriori business?

Do you think that there are advantages to doing one vs. the other?

AprioriCandy
03-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi, Flourish,

When you say "hold inventory", do you mean personally carry a stock of products?

Each Apriori Beauty Consultant has their own personalized online store / website (free to all Consultants) through which products are ordered by our Clients.

Our home office ships products directly to our Clients through UPS and USPS, with several shipments going out per day.

We do not carry inventory other than what we personally use.

There is a huge advantage in having an online store - it's ease of doing business
outside of the area you live! I personally have Clients in almost every state.

What else can I answer for you?
XO Candy

cindi8d
03-02-2012, 11:29 AM
As always, Candy answered fabulously!
I don't carry inventory either :)

cindi

Flourish
03-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Hi, Flourish,

When you say "hold inventory", do you mean personally carry a stock of products?

Each Apriori Beauty Consultant has their own personalized online store / website (free to all Consultants) through which products are ordered by our Clients.

Our home office ships products directly to our Clients through UPS and USPS, with several shipments going out per day.

We do not carry inventory other than what we personally use.

There is a huge advantage in having an online store - it's ease of doing business
outside of the area you live! I personally have Clients in almost every state.

What else can I answer for you?
XO Candy

Yes Candy, you answered my question exactly.

Does everyone that sells Apriori use the same method of selling through the online store? Or do you have the choice of carrying a stock of products?

I know a lot of direct sellers like to attend shows where they can sell products in person which would be difficult using an online store.

Thank you so much for your reply!

AprioriCandy
03-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi, Flourish,

We have a saying in Apriori Beauty - Use~Love~Share!
Every Consultant should be using our products and loving the results they are experiencing
as well as those of their Clients. Many have before and after photos that show the changes in our
skin and appearance with our products, and have such passionate testimonies to share pretty much
however they like.

With regard to shows, some do purchase products to sell at shows, although we do have a policy that Consultants are not to purchase more products than they can use or sell in one month. This does three things - it protects the purchaser's 30 day money back guarantee, it assures them that their products are fresh, and it prevents Consultants from stocking products.

A couple of ways that you can do a show is to purchase a few products to sell, and when you run out of stock, have your lap top or ipad ready to enter orders right there, you can also take their order on an order form and can offer them a sample to use until their products are shipped. We have a 3 day Sample Turn Back Time Capsule ($3.50) and a 6 day Sampler ($15). You can also raffle off Time Capsules and 6 Day Samplers from your table. Follow up is so important!

Raffling off samples generates a lot of fun - I recently raffled off 20 Time Capsules at a Nurses Conference, and the nurses were cheering and clapping when the winners were announced.

If you have more questions, I'm happy to chat with you by telephone if you PM me your telephone number.

Happy Friday!
Candy
PS We just got our Apriori Beauty Debit Cards loaded today with last week's sales commissions! Yay!

Flourish
03-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Wow thank you Candi so much for your detailed responses!

You were able to answer my questions and then some!

Sounds like a very well run and organized business.

AprioriCandy
03-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Thank you, Flourish!

It truly is, from the top down, and a whole lot of fun, too!

Best,
Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1