WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : jammintj ---

melkd
02-29-2012, 08:29 PM
I actually ran across someone else's site first, and submitted the first page to enroll as a consultant, but didn't enter payment info for my kit. Decided I wanted to do some more research first. So I've been lurking around here, and have decided that you seem to be the most active & very knowledgeable, and want to join YOUR team, but now it's not letting me enroll with my email address, or the username I want to use, because I submitted all of that on the other site. Any suggestions?? At this point, now I don't even know how to go about ordering the kit under ANYONE lol

Thanks!
Melissa

littleshamrock
02-29-2012, 09:22 PM
I'll try to find her for you...

jammintj
02-29-2012, 09:33 PM
I actually ran across someone else's site first, and submitted the first page to enroll as a consultant, but didn't enter payment info for my kit. Decided I wanted to do some more research first. So I've been lurking around here, and have decided that you seem to be the most active & very knowledgeable, and want to join YOUR team, but now it's not letting me enroll with my email address, or the username I want to use, because I submitted all of that on the other site. Any suggestions?? At this point, now I don't even know how to go about ordering the kit under ANYONE lol

Thanks!
Melissa

Hey Melissa!

Email me at [email protected]

I will need to contact the company to make sure the online enrollment you did before is deleted.

melkd
03-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Emailed you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1