WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New IT Works Rep

ItworkswithFelicia
02-17-2012, 09:10 PM
I just started last week. How did you guys get started getting people to sign up under you? I have already sold 8 wraps within a couple days, but haven't been able to find people who want to sign up under me, and would really like to get Ruby status for the 599 commission.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Deeringm
02-22-2012, 10:42 AM
I just started last week. How did you guys get started getting people to sign up under you? I have already sold 8 wraps within a couple days, but haven't been able to find people who want to sign up under me, and would really like to get Ruby status for the 599 commission.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Hello! I am also a newbie to It Works! I just signed up this morning, so I have yet to make any sales at all. But I wanted to stop in and say hi! Please feel free add me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/melissed) (just let me know you are with It Works!)and Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/Wrapinshape)!

mommie of 2
02-25-2012, 09:49 PM
Welcome ladies to It Works! Ok, so first thing you have to do is make sure that you tell your warm market that you are open for business!! If you have a facebook (which I hope you do) start posting before and after pics and hopefully you too have some of yourself. Your friends trust you and if you have had great results, they will come to YOU! You have about 3 days left to take advantage of the $99 Business Kit deal...so talk, talk, talk, to everyone you know!
Reach out to your upline if you need to get some pics of before and after's!
Good luck! :)

Mrs1stSgt
02-28-2012, 04:21 PM
I signed up last Feb and went Diamond in 3 months, I told my story to everyone, if you do not have a story use some one elses. I love, love, love this company. My orginaztion is popping gems out like crazy, also will highly recomend finding a boot camp close to you, and by close i mean 7 hours or less. If I can go diamond anyone can. Mark Madness is coming hold on tight to your boot straps.

Mindy6197
03-22-2012, 04:44 PM
I just joined last week and so far loving it. Got my kit in today and already sold all the wraps from it.Working hard on getting 4 loyals and at least 2 recruits :-)

Knmelideo
09-01-2012, 10:19 AM
What are the benefits of selling It Works! ? I want to use product but can't afford at regular prices

Mrs. Green Jeans
09-01-2012, 02:53 PM
I have heard really good reivews about your wraps. How do they work? What are the ingredients in the wraps? Are the wraps coated in anything?

skinnybodywraps
09-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi! All of the information you need on the wraps are on my website which is in my signature! IF you need additional information after that, just message or email me!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1