WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Certified Psychics Network

nuwave06
02-17-2012, 02:59 PM
I'm pleased to be joining CPN as one of 12 advisors on their new network. The owner Ray is a gifted psychic himself and does a superb job at screening candidates. He is looking to fill 13 more spots. If you are interested in screening, you can contact Ray directly at 443 677 1212. FYI, I get no perks or freebies for this message -- just excited about the opportunity to work with a select group of truly gifted individuals. Best wishes to those who pursue a spot! :)

Springing
02-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Congratulations to you! Can you give just a bit more detail? I am interested but not doing cam. Is this phone, text, website? I wont ask about pay but would be a perk for weekly pay. I am seriously considering calling, if you can help me out at all, I'd be grateful. :D

nuwave06
02-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Hi there, the job is primarily on the phones, cam is an option but not required, there is weekly and monthly pay. Be prepared for a screening. CPN has several perks that I have not come across with other providers. Give Ray a call -- I'm sure it will go well for you...

Springing
02-19-2012, 12:43 AM
thanks for the info, I will call tomorrow. :)

nuwave06
02-19-2012, 07:28 AM
Good morning, I let Ray know that you would be calling -- he is very selective in the candidates he screens and advised that you let him know I referred you so he is assured to take your call. I'm listed as Psychic S Jones in the network. Good luck on your screening! :)

Springing
02-20-2012, 08:22 AM
Thats very appreiciated. :) I did not call, realized it was Sunday and still mulling it over. Would flip for a good opportunity right now! The site looks very well organized, friendly and I really liked the overall energy but is there any business? Are they brand new and not really going with their advertising yet?

I cant find my headphones! lol I may call without them and just tell Ray, I'll be buying a new set. :)

nuwave06
02-20-2012, 10:49 AM
The network is a few months in -- being an internet marketer myself, I am REALLY impressed with their online marketing efforts and as well, the network gets radio coverage. I can assist with general questions here, but for specifics on compensation, etc. I HIGHLY recommend you contact Ray directly. HTH...

Hawk
03-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Thank you for the message about Ray at Certified Psychics Network. I called him and he tested me for a job on the network. I've been hired and will be starting work tomorrow. I hope it is going well for you, S. Jones. I enjoyed speaking with Ray. Live long and prosper.

coachkat
03-06-2012, 05:40 PM
I just received a personal email from an individual who just got hired on with Certified Psychics, too!

She said that my free 10-minute video (available through my siggy link at the bottom here) was part of what helped her get the job, woohoo! You go gurl...

She also mentioned that she learned about me through WAHM...this board is awesome. It really allows me to help those of you who need and want guidance in getting a professional psychic job. AND to get one quickly.

nuwave06
03-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Thank you for the message about Ray at Certified Psychics Network. I called him and he tested me for a job on the network. I've been hired and will be starting work tomorrow. I hope it is going well for you, S. Jones. I enjoyed speaking with Ray. Live long and prosper.

Glad it worked out for you -- blessings! :)

psychicmedium26
03-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Though I work at source I am always looking for other opportunities as well. Do you think he is still hiring? I called anyway :) but am waiting on a call back. Thanks for the referral!

nuwave06
03-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Though I work at source I am always looking for other opportunities as well. Do you think he is still hiring? I called anyway :) but am waiting on a call back. Thanks for the referral!

Hi there, it saddens me to announce that Ray crossed over this weekend. As of now, the network is on hold -- if anything changes, I'll be sure to report here.

Springing
03-15-2012, 07:48 PM
So sorry to hear this, may he rest in peace.

nuwave06
03-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Ray Meseroll has inspired me to move forward in life, bringing truth and love to the psychic industry -- this was a goal of his and is now a goal of mine. I have now established "Certified Master Psychics Institute" in support of you, the psychic, and the direction you can give the world. Please join me:

Certified Master Psychics Institute (http://www.certifiedmasterpsychics.com) - home of truth, love, light and psychic ministry, spiritual counseling, interfaith ministry and life coaching. Our goal is to share our collective Spirit-ually appointed gifts to bring consolation, hope and awareness to the world.

DougC
03-18-2012, 08:17 AM
nuwave, are you really serious charging everyone $77 to become certified by you? Let's see, they pay you, then show your seal of approval (which will have a direct link back to your site) so it's a win-win for you but who is going to give that seal a second thought. As a site owner, I would not hire anyone that had your seal of approval, Capitalizing on a dead man's site while he's hardly cold is a bit harsh. Tribute to him, no way, cash cow for you (not going to happen). You through together a site and have a certification program on sale for $77 marked down from $175??? Your site is not even complete. I sure hope people think twice before shelling our 77 cents to you, let alone $77.

nuwave06
03-19-2012, 06:23 AM
Doug, thanks for your response -- this vision was in the making before I met Ray -- the time I spent with him and reflections from his PERSONAL story gave me the necessary enlightenment I needed to move forward with it. I am NOT employing any psychics -- my primary service is TEACHING and MARKETING, I will not make any money other than the teaching and mentoring fee (most of which will go towards the tools the master psychics will receive) and the monthly profile/marketing fee of just $10, which barely covers the monthly site hosting fee and other marketing efforts that will be in place. I am not here to justify your response, only to help true psychics focus on their services. If you are genuinely interested in more information, I would be more than willing to further the conversation with you. Blessings...

DougC
03-19-2012, 06:36 AM
You should publish all of your graduates, please include their name and a photo so should they ever apply to my site, we'll know who not to hire. Thank you so much for your future cooperation.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1