WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New jewelry plus charms!

liz.jewels
02-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Well, I'm curious what everyone thinks! I love that the charms go way beyond bracelets, and love the unique styles of necklaces and bracelets to use them with. Plus, I think it will get us a lot of repeat business!

That being said, my budget was totally unprepared for 53 new pieces PLUS 68 new charm pieces! I need to get booking so I can pay for some of these beautiful pieces!

I also have to say that I think the look of the supplement pieces is very much in keeping of the artisan look Silpada has been known for, and I'm glad to see it going back in that direction. And I LOVE the pictures and layout in the supplement catalog. So excited to share this with my customers!

One thing I was hoping for is more pieces in the Children's and Men's line, but I suppose that will be coming in August.

So, what does everyone else think? I know we have some customers on the forum, so if you don't have a rep, you can look at the new catalogs on Silpada.com.

Cheryl
02-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Liz, I am even MORE excited to get started again!! You're right, such an artisan look to the new jewels and some great color...which seems to be lacking a little with the current catalog. And the CHARMS, wow, they are awesome!! Now I need to plan on saving just a bit more for the darling lil' charms.

blingslinger
02-20-2012, 08:10 AM
I'm with you, Liz, I LOVED the charms and new jewelry. Jerry Kelly (CEO), did announce that Silpada will continue to focus on Sterling Silver and our new spring catalog definitely reflects that! The charms are amazing!

We were given the "Shooting Stars" charm at Leadership Conference and it was so fun to see how everyone used their charm (I saw charms on earrings, on purses, on necklaces, they were everywhere, LOL!).

I think the new catalog is gorgeous. Silpada will continue to use a more emotional appeal in its catalogs. While the jewelry won't be true to size in future catalogs, the details and characteristics of each piece will be displayed to their fullest advantage.

So many good things are happening in Silpada! Just when I think, "Oh, it can't get any better", it does :) Love this company!

liz.jewels
02-20-2012, 08:28 AM
The lack of true to size pictures will be an adjustment, but I love the way the jewelry is displayed in the supplement catalog and I'm sure we will adjust well! I'm going to add a ruler or measuring tape to my kit for sure.

I'm so glad to hear how much you loved the jewelry, since you got to see it in person. I am so anxious for my order to ship!!! I'm curious to hear what pieces you ordered? And if you got the 15-piece set, what was your favorite that surprised you?

Cheryl, this is such an awesome time to get started with Silpada. I am so excited for you to restart your business! Woohoo!

Cheryl
02-21-2012, 10:20 AM
Another "NEW" thing that I love ... the NAMES of all the new peices!!