WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Pamsahoot
02-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Starting Feb.1, The first 50 people who enroll with our $89 kit will get $50 in FREE ECC products!!!

Eclipse Candle Company is a fast growing company, but still a ground floor opportunity!!
Our products are made from premium ingredients but sold affordable for prices.

One of our owners creates our amazing fragrances. You will not find them anywhere else. Our products are handmade and hand poured right here in the USA in Corpus Christie TX. Everything but our Warmers. We offer both wicked and wickless options to satisfy all of our customers!!

Our products are highly fragrant, both our candles and Memory Melts. They have wonderful Hot throws! Our candles burn neat and clean.

We are a Faith based company that believes in giving back. We launched our ECC Believes line this year. This consists of Our Body Melts, Busy Body Melts and our Brand New Room/Auto Spray. All net profits from these sales goes to help support 3 wonderful Charities
If you would like to hear more information directly from the owners-- when you visit my website there is a recording of an informational phone call they did!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, I would love to share ECC with you!! [email protected]

Click on the link in my siggy to visit my website and look around and then come and Sparkle & Grow with us

Pam :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1