WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Weirdest Craving

funmom91
02-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Does it anyone else have weird craving like me? With my first son I craved watermelon, with my second son I craved baked potatoes. Now with this child I crave McDonald's french fries. How odd is that.What have been your weirdest cravings?

starbirdy66
02-15-2012, 07:25 PM
My first was a watermelon craving too. And I really wanted turkey...but my husband and I had been practicing vegetarianism for a few years. By my second I said whatever I crave I'm eating! But I didn't crave turkey then. I can't remember what the second and third cravings were. I'll have to ask my hubby if he remembers. :D

*In*2*Win*
02-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Lime Popsicles

Om goodness.... I ate so many I thought my baby would be born Green!

Bonnie

Amy Jacobs
02-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Spicy food all 4 pregnancies :D

jnovello
02-21-2012, 04:50 AM
Pickles this time, my firs one was tootsie rolls and my second was silano pizza at Bertuccis:D

rosemary12
02-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Oh, I've been craving mcdonalds fries too! Trying really hard to cut back. I'm also craving eggs, which is strange for me because normally I hate eggs

Supermomlb
02-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Not sure if I have cravings this time or I don't remember. But my first and second pregnancy I craved french fries all the time. I was in undergrad and it was this spot at school called "The Grill" and I had to have fries.

I also used to crave a bag of Funyuns.

This one I am trying to remember...(pregnancy brain lol)

funmom91
03-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Oh, I've been craving mcdonalds fries too! Trying really hard to cut back. I'm also craving eggs, which is strange for me because normally I hate eggs

I have started an egg craving now to - boiled eggs at that.

mamawriter
03-16-2012, 05:19 AM
I don't know how weird this is...but with one of my pregnancies I would crave coffee cake and hot chocolate! That became my breakfast almost every day for several months!

freedompro
03-22-2012, 09:32 PM
I was a vegetarian for years when I got pregnant with my first daughter. My husband however was a devote meat eater. Right before we found out I was pregnant, I looked at my husband with a very psycho look in my eye, he said, and told him "I need carnitas and I need them now!!" So we went to the Mexican rest down the street and I devoured carnitas! My husband was shocked and appalled he said jokingly. He had never seen me eat meat prior to this.... The other craving was less savage.... Cheeto puffs

With the twins I had to have chocolate... All the time... And I do not like chocolate...

wyobusiness
03-24-2012, 05:45 PM
For my first and third pregnancies -- both boys -- the cravings were ice and sand. For the ice, I was munching a bag of ice from the local grocery store every couple of days with my first, and this time my mom lent me her ice shaver so I'm constantly fixing myself 24oz tubs of "slush," shaved ice with just a little water poured over it. For the sand bit, I've been eating hot chocolate mix dry. They tell me this could indicate an iron deficiency, which was certainly true in the first pregnancy, but waiting on the labs for this one to see if it's the case again -- third trimester and no previous issues this time, but who knows.

My second pregnancy was my daughter, and I constantly craved sour gummy worms. I also normally LOVE fresh produce above and beyond anything, but preferred meat and cheese and had no hunger at all for produce while I was pregnant with her.

KaysonsMommy
05-09-2012, 06:32 PM
With our 1st son, I craved Root Beer & I've never been one to like it!! But I ended up drinking so much Root Beer during my pregnancy that I can't even stand the smell of it!!

This pregnancy, really the only thing I've craved is Pistachios & Pickles!!! LOL!!! Gross, I know...but at the time...it tasted heavenly!!! ;)