WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Chunky February

AppleCore
02-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Double the {Chunks} in your starter-kit!

GIFTSBYCATHERIN
02-06-2012, 12:59 PM
This is a great February special for our new consultants. Great way to start off with lots of samples.

My favorite soap right now is our Feng Shoap and I am looking forward to trying our new citrus and gender bender in March. I think our two new ones will be a big hit for the spring.

AppleCore
02-08-2012, 09:15 PM
The three {Chunks} we offer are huge 7 oz. bars.

1. Feng Shoap: which is shea butter & olive oil meet a powdery far-away fragrance and opulent lather for a cleansing experience that will blow your balanced mind.

2. The Hippie Scrubber: peace, love & patchouli exfoliate your skin to take you on a far-out creamy vanilla trip. An ultra-hip, triple-milled, scrubbing sensation.

3. Polka-Dot Peppermint: sweet and stark peppermint permeates you with a pop upside the head, and then pleases your whole day. Pink and red-ribboned bright moisturizing.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1