WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 32 weeks and cramping

jnovello
02-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Hi everyone, I have a dr. appointment in an hour and I am a little nervous b/c i was in the hospital for cramping and put on bedrest for the weekend and this week I was back to my normal schedule and the cramping started. I am nervous she is going to put me on bedrest. My cramping feels like menstrual like cramps but when they checked last week i wasn't dialated and after i lay down for an hour or so it stops. I think its from being on my feet 2 much. Anyone else experience this?

Amy Jacobs
02-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Yes I remember those days.. Hang in there! Your almost there. Get plenty of rest!

ginene
02-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Yes I used to get the cramps too. It was normal for me.

Supermomlb
02-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Its normal as long as you aren't bleeding or losing fluids. Just be sure to stay hydrated. I am at around 24 weeks. When is your due date?

jnovello
02-06-2012, 06:53 AM
My due date is March 29th can't wait!