WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

BurningBelief
01-28-2012, 05:08 AM
I have been with my Company for over 5 years and I can tell you I am just as happy now as I was then.

This is huge. How many people do you know jump from one opportunity to another, never satisfied?

So the question, I ask you is.... Do you burn scented candles? If the answer is yes, then we need to talk.

The candle business is a huge industry with a lot of ground uncovered. People love candles, people buy candles and people use candles every single day of the year. Why not be a part of this industry?

Request my information packet, chalk full of information to help you decided if what I've been doing for over 5 years is right for you.

Requesting is very simple. Just go to the link below and request your free packet today and it's yours!

www.burningbelief.info

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1