WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Demarle at Home

Daydaes
01-28-2012, 01:02 AM
Any reps out there? Interested in learning more. I love to bake and am curious about the products. Does the rep collect money and place the order and/or deliver the products?

foodiefirst
01-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Daydaes,
Hi there! I am a rep because I love the products! Went to a cooking workshop last April and became a rep immediately. I, too, love to bake. These products are non-stick and very easy to clean. My baked goods 'pop' right out. AND there's no need to oil or flour. They are kosher rated, too!

If you want to learn more, email me at [email protected] and we can share phone numbers for a more detailed chat.

The rep does collect money. Delivery of the product is usually the responsibility of the host, but I sometimes deliver for local hosts.

We do not have to maintain an inventory which is great!

I look forward to hearing from you! Stacy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1