WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Disneynut
01-27-2012, 11:32 PM
We are hiring! Join our work from home business team.
You will earn an income with benefits for your entire household.
* If you would like you may try out our services before becoming an IBO. Just fill out the form at the site below, then on the more information website, click on the blue box with the yellow star.

WHEN YOU JOIN MY TEAM...
* You will have all my contact information, so you can contact me anytime with questions, need help, or just to say hi

* Access to live chat with me

* I will be your training mentor. I will help you every step of the away to success. You will be provided with all the training and details that you need to be successful

* I am confident you will earn the income you want and need

Our team has helped thousands of people:
* Work At Home On Their Own Terms

* Receive Weekly Pay

* Build Residual Income

* Achieve a financial goal

* Earn Bonuses

* Earn Luxurious Vacations

* Spend More Time with Family

WHAT WE OFFER
* 100% online, no phone, no quiet location, no headset, etc. required

* Just access to a computer (pc or mac) and internet (wired or wireless)

* Work from any state

* Part-time or Full-time work available immediately

* Work when you want and wherever you want

* Free Quick, Easy, and Full Online Training

* Weekly Pay & Bonuses

* Benefits includes Medical and Dental plans for your entire household, Discounts on Products and Services, and more

* Eligible for tax write-offs for things like your computer, printer,*phone,* utilities, percentage of mortgage or rent, dining, auto fuel, and more

* Perfect for anyone who is out of work, stay at home parents, college students, even anyone who is currently employed and looking for extra income

* This work is a lot of fun! It doesn't even feel like work

* And best part of all, you'll be helping people. Because that's what our team is all about. Helping people. Weither it is to help them save money or make money.

* If you can use email or post on forums, you can do this.

WHAT WE DON'T OFFER
* No cold calling

* No door-to-door

* No bothering family and friends

* No products to sell

* No paperwork

* No home parties

* No inventory to stock

* No boss (you are you're own boss!)

* No commuting

* Working Parents - No longer need a baby-sitter/day care (save $$)

* No high level education or prior experience is required

We are celebrating our 20th anniversary this year. There has never been a better time to join our team.

To learn more and how you can get started today, please go to: Let Me Help YOU Achieve a Financial Goal! (http://vur.me/s/ap-request/)

* Please note, this is only open and available to USA.

I look forward to working with you!

Teresa Myer, IBO

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1