WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Jamberry is Great for Allergies!!

littleshamrock
01-27-2012, 06:59 PM
I had a mom tell me a story about how her daughter was organizing all of her body sprays on her dresser, and she asked her daughter what she was doing. Her daughter told her, then said that she wasn't allowed to wear it to school because there's a boy in his class that was so allergic to perfume that he had to go to the nurse last week. That little boy is my son. He is so sensitive to smells/fragrance that it sometimes makes him vomit (sorry so graphic, but true). With that being said, I NEVER wear nail polish. When my Jamberry kit came, he was so excited for me, and watched closely as I put on my shields. I sat in my living room with my hair dryer and applied them as he was sitting a few feet from me. In a way, Jamberry changed a little part of my life. I always wanted to have nice nails, and have always admired other women's manicures. I just wanted to share this because there may be someone else out there in a similar situation as me. I was skeptical about Jamberry nail shields, but there are truly no fumes with them. It's awesome!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1