WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Jillian Chase?

jammintj
01-27-2012, 10:44 AM
I think spammers love me today. But I posted in the bath/beauty folder about a company someone wanted me to join. Well then I got a different email about Jillian Chase. I first thought it was a person lol. But of course I checked their website and it's crystals like glassware, plates etc.

Anyone with them? How are the products? I would buy a plate or something :)

Their website: Jillian Chase - Monogrammed Crystal Gifts (http://jillianchase.com/) (no affiliation)

AppleCore
02-25-2012, 12:46 PM
TJ: Did you look at their prices? Big bucks. I can't afford a thing, LOL!!

gotchocolate
04-16-2012, 01:38 PM
i think their products are beautiful! I just purchased a wedding gift and I am going to get some Martini glasses that would be perfect to serve our martini's in. I think their prices are very reasonable especially for crystal Plus, I love that you can personalize them- makes for a fantastic gift.

etchedwithstyle
04-16-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm a new rep with Jillian Chase. Received my kit last week and loving the products. If you have any questions or would like more information let me know :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1