WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New to the Psychic World

Stacynoell
01-22-2012, 11:49 AM
Hi everyone....I do not know anything about doing psychic readings over the phone or skyping and I would really appreciate any and all information you could give me. After losing my job a while ago it has impossible to find a new one, the city I live in has the highest unemployment in the country right now and I am very desperate! What companies are hiring? How much can I expect to make? What hours are best to work? Thank you in advance!!

murdoch
01-23-2012, 02:55 AM
You can try joining Keen, liveperson etc. to make some livelihood from phone and Skype readings. In the starting phase you might get low response but you will like to keep your prices also comparatively lower or competitive with other psychics to let the buyer of your service have some experience of your reading accuracy etc. first to make them regular caller for your service later on.

coachkat
01-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Hey, I do some recruiting for Oranum.

If you have a webcam, you may be able to get in with them. Go here:

Oranum.com (http://registration.oranum.com/master_account.php?partner=PsychicKat)

to apply.

Another guy in a separate thread said he made $200 his first night with them! That's a good start.

Let me know how it goes!

Dianne1
01-26-2012, 03:29 AM
Not sure where you are in the world so this may not be helpful - try Psychic Readings, Psychic Phone Reading, Psychic Mediums, Psychic Hotline and Psychic Tarot Reading from Wishing Moon (http://www.wishingmoon.com/)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1