WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

CoCoFluffz
01-21-2012, 03:14 AM
Hello all,

I'm an experienced phone psychic looking for steady work on a busy line, or at least another line to work when the line I am on is slow (as it is now). Thanks and please contact me with any suggestions.

JohnJeffrey
01-21-2012, 04:28 AM
Did you try live chat readings?

WardenofMagick
02-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Liveperson dot com is big name site. They require an an application fee with expert registration, though.

coachkat
03-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Perhaps go to TopTarotReadings.com, they are actively recruiting. You can also download my free 10-minute video full of resources on how to work as a professional psychic for yourself, for the premium lines, and many website resources available to you. Go to PsychicChatOnlineWithKat.com to download the free video.

I'm here to help all of you with this because I found it such a time taker to search out and find all the resources, what was needed, etc., to get started. I have compiled the best in my video.

I hope it helps you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1