WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Getting past

TommyH
01-18-2012, 09:14 AM
How do you guys get past the "we do our own" statements from people. I have been getting this more and more lately.

I have seen the shots from the we do our own crowd and yes some can take good photos, while others not so much. Poor composition, underexposed or overexposed, image not sharp due to using cheap glass at wide open settings, etc.

What are ways to get around this? Especially when in the field without a good way to show examples.

AndrewW
01-18-2012, 10:04 AM
Maybe show them what you would do with the same shot? Of course with crowds and the like can be harder to arrange this.

TommyH
01-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Maybe show them what you would do with the same shot? Of course with crowds and the like can be harder to arrange this.

Might try that. Other thing I was thinking is just passing out business cards while on location and tell them to email me or visit the website.

Want to find some small labels I can put on the back of business card as well. Then prior to leaving setup a page for that event on the site and write it on the label. That way when they get home they can see the photos there.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1