WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Does anyone work for Oranum?

JohnJeffrey
01-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi all,

I just signed up on Oranum.com, any of you had experience with them so far? On my first night I earned $200, they seem to have a pretty good traffic. Wonder if anyone got payments from them already?

Best,
Jeffrey

leomir
01-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Hi Jeffrey, I recruited some psychics there a year ago and they definitely do pay. Congrats for doing so well. You will get a check from them (if that is what you had indicated).

Mir

JohnJeffrey
01-25-2012, 06:02 AM
leomir: Thanks buddy! So far I have nothing bad to say about them, waiting my first check. :)

bloggergirl
01-25-2012, 09:45 AM
Did you guys have to train or interview? I have a training session today and then I can go live. Maybe they got a little more strict since you got started with them. I did jump on before I got told not to until I train and they had really good traffic.

coachkat
01-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Oh yes, Oranum, I recruited some psychics, too, and they definitely pay on time, every time.

Good group of people to work with there. Your first night...$200, not bad! Awesome work.

JohnJeffrey
01-25-2012, 03:54 PM
bloggergirl: From my part I prefer psychic services where they have strict interview/training processes. That makes me assured that I'm a part of a professional team.
How about you?

bloggergirl
01-25-2012, 05:16 PM
I feel the same way and it was a painless process today. :)

leomir
01-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Oh yes, Oranum, I recruited some psychics, too, and they definitely pay on time, every time.

Good group of people to work with there. Your first night...$200, not bad! Awesome work.

Yups they are awesome. I used to do astrology and tarot readings online as well in the olden days when LivePerson was Kasamba. Today though I just don't have the time and have other things to care care of. Maybe one day when the time is right I will get back into it again. I kinda miss it, but again... maybe again in due time.

leomir
01-25-2012, 08:54 PM
And yes, if they interview you that gives you a good feeling they are legit and careful about who they select.

Rosella777
01-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Yes we also recruit for Oranum and yes they do pay on time . We have never had a problem with pay. They are awesome.

:) :) :)

WORK For The #1 PSYCHIC LINE ! MAKE MONEY ! WEEKLY ! (http://wecanhireyou.com/PsychicReadersNeeded.html)

work from home, Phone Actresses Needed (http://www.wecanhireyou.com)

Learn To Read Tarot Cards, Be Psychic, FREE Numerology (http://wecanhireyou.com/PsychicWorld.html)

JohnJeffrey
02-01-2012, 02:28 PM
And yes, if they interview you that gives you a good feeling they are legit and careful about who they select.

Glad I joined to them, everyone seems to have a good opinion about Oranum.

AstralJessica
07-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi all,

I just signed up on Oranum.com, any of you had experience with them so far? On my first night I earned $200, they seem to have a pretty good traffic. Wonder if anyone got payments from them already?

Best,
Jeffrey

:eek:WOW!!!:eek: $200 your first NIGHT?!?!?! How long did you have to stay logged in to reach that amount?!?!?!?!?!

JohnJeffrey
07-21-2012, 02:29 AM
Less than 4 hours. ;)
But I know readers there who earn close to 1.000 USD per a day! :eek::)

AstralJessica
07-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Less than 4 hours. ;)
But I know readers there who earn close to 1.000 USD per a day!

PM me lol. I'd like to chat with ya! ;):D:cool:

CherokeeRose
07-22-2012, 02:19 AM
Wow thats good. I haven't gotten anything on Bitwine. I should check it out. :)

chubb76
12-13-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi All,

Just wondering how you all are liking Oranum about one year after starting out there. I am stil considering getting onboard there. Tired of paying for a home phone/talking with a phone plastered to my ear. Think the chatting readings may be more fun. Oranum from what I've seen and heard sounds great and like good paying psychic work too. :)

Barbarapaulson
12-18-2012, 07:13 AM
$200. in four hours, Wow! That's great,. What was your per minute rate?
What time during the day was you logged on?
Do they pay weekly or monthly?
Is there a minimum you have to earn before you get paid?
Sorry so many questions, I have been thinking of joining.

JohnJeffrey
01-03-2013, 07:56 AM
Sorry for my late reply.

chubb76: I love it, all you need is a computer and internet connection. But! I just posted in another topic that Oranum gives away 30,000 dollars each month to the psychics all above what you earn. If this isn't the right time to join, then what? :)

Barbarapaulson: To answer your questions, I had 2,99 and most of that money came from 2 clients. They loved me. :)
It was night time for me, I think that works the best.
Oranum pays twice a month, it's pretty fair considering the 50% payout.
100 dollars is the minimum you have to earn. But for sure you can reach it. I know some psychics on Oranum earning 500-600 dollars per a night!
By the way, did you join since then?

cristina
01-14-2013, 01:57 PM
I heard new psychics can only charge .99 cents a minute and they get .50 cents a minute :) that means you had to read for many many people!

LindaPH2010
01-26-2013, 08:32 AM
Having an insight to your business is very helpful for planning changes in your business like expanding or choosing additional venues.
You Guys Rock!

JohnJeffrey
01-27-2013, 12:19 PM
cristina: To be more exact, as a newbie you can not change your per minute rate from .99 cents in the first 2 weeks. After this you can set it even for $9.99. I think this works pretty good, as you get many clients when you kick off on Oranum due to your low rate.

Selkie
03-05-2013, 08:16 AM
I tried the free chat yesterday and was deluged by questions. I mean rapid fire I need an anwer RIGHT now questions. I did spend some private time with one man who insulted me because I wasn't giving the answers he wanted to hear. All in all though it was a pleasant experience but I need more practice moving into a private reading. I blocked the man who insulted me. Anyway thanks all for the info.

Barbarapaulson
03-07-2013, 11:01 AM
@ Selkie I want to try out Oranum, but I'm afraid everyone wants the free readings. Also I never done webcam readings before. Perhaps one day, I will just jump on board and give it a try. I will be checking in on this post,You have a great question on how do you move into the private readings.

Selkie
03-08-2013, 10:21 AM
I did a demo reading impromptu the other day and did quite well, I am not officially official yet. I was logged into a room and get the message demo reading in 10 minutes.I was a bit nervous but managed a pretty good reading. for 3 people. I have s few fans already.Still awaiting my permission to go to private rooms.

Aeracura's LLC
03-09-2013, 10:43 AM
I took a look at their website, and it seems pretty interesting. I read the process on how to become a reader, webcam etc., and I get the concept of it, and the concept of chatting with a reader prior to see if you groove with that person.

Is there an interview process? and if so, what does that entail? Also, do you use any tools in your reading? Cards, pendulum etc? Just curious. Seems like a neat idea and especially since you can work at your leisure.

Thanks for your time!!
Irene

Aeracura's LLC - (http://www.goddessaeracura.com)

magicstar11
04-11-2013, 03:38 PM
visited this site recently. confusing. buttons don't work. keeps freezing on me. difficult to have readings when you cant make things work. have to restart internet explorer regularly. mixed opinion about the readers working there. Some were really warm and friendly (bennettandhutson, psychic kathy) others were rude and obnoxious (munum, illiana) overall really disappointed with the site. better to go direct to the individual readers elsewhere. i can found a few and can recommend if you like. lots of readers seem to stay for only short periods of time as there aren't enough customers for all the readers on there.

Rattlesnake
04-16-2013, 05:09 PM
I'm interested in working with Oranum, but am concerned about reading through chat boxes. Can you really get a good connection when the client/querent is just typing? I mean, if they can talk to me, that's one thing. If it's just through chat boxes, I'm a little concerned.

Also, how is the traffic, seriously? My everyday job is legal transcription, but the company I work with hasn't had a lot of work lately. I need something I can pick up the slack with.

I'd really appreciate it if anybody who works with Oranum could help me out with those two questions.

Barratt2rika
04-17-2013, 04:40 AM
Wonder if anyone got payments from them already?http://awto.cclbeauty.com/17.jpghttp://awto.cclbeauty.com/18.jpghttp://awto.cclbeauty.com/19.jpghttp://awto.cclbeauty.com/20.jpg

AKluger
05-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Im working on oranum for a while they are great. Freechat is a great way for selling yourself use it as a promotool! Many people are entering your chatroom and all of them are a good opportunity.

I got payed by them on time allways.

helenslight
05-22-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi all,
Please read what you are signing before you begin working for this company. I posted about it just recently. Read the COMPLETE agreement so you know what you are getting yourself into. I am not saying it is not a good company. I am saying read all the agreement.

Helen

Aeracura's LLC
05-23-2013, 06:33 AM
Again Helen, as you hit all of the Oranum threads, I would give some credit to people involved in running their own businesses and reading and understanding all agreements. If Oranum is not for you that is fine. As with YouTube and Facebook and many other interactive media sites, the rules and regulations will not appeal to everyone.

helenslight
05-23-2013, 07:20 AM
I , too, believe that people can run their own business. However, sometime people do not read the fine print. I was simply reminding them to read it. That is not trying to control anyone's business.

Be well,
Helen

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1