WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SkylerRose
01-14-2012, 12:45 PM
I have done readings for years, but just now trying to break into doing them online. My problem is I need to do them via chat/and or email.

My son is an Aspie and full blown puberty which is compounding the meltdowns and arguments between him and every family member right now. So phone work is out since I don't know when or if he will go into melt down mode. :eek:

Any ideas? I do have my own little webbie, and I have joined Bitwine. Is the best I can do or is there more? Thanks in advance.

WardenofMagick
02-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Liveperson dot com is the big site that I know of that allows you to do chat readings. You may have to submit an application fee with your expert registration though. Apparently the fee to join as an expert was enacted recently as i did not have to pay a fee when I registered in 2007.

JohnJeffrey
02-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Oranum.com is another psychic chat website that I know, and they don't ask for a signup fee. I just started to work there...

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1