WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Scrapbooking Challenge

accents4you2
01-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Hi fellow scrapbookers..

Ok..I have a challenge. During this 3 day weekend, I encourage you to set aside at least 3 hours to scrapbook...just 3 hours. Of course that 3 hours may turn into more...cause once you start.. Then on Monday or Tuesday share how many pages you did.

Anyone in? My goal is to catch up my son's birthday album, sport's album, and Christmas album...which is around 15 pages....

Anyone want to join me?

Happy Scrapping!
Rebeca

lorah
01-14-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm in Rebeca! I need to get started on my Heritage Album! But I have tons of other photos to scrap as well!

accents4you2
01-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Yay Lorah! Good for you! I'm cheering for you...let me know how it goes.. :)

Accountability really helps..now I feel like I have to do it..lol

lorah
01-15-2012, 12:54 AM
LOL, yeah, accountability can be a good motivator! I'll post my totals when I'm finished. Looking forward to it! Would sure be fun if more people joined in! I just LOVE scrapbooking and there is no where and no one that I know here that does it. So sad! :)

accents4you2
01-15-2012, 08:53 AM
Hi Lorah

Yeah, it would be great if more joined in. I just heard about this "meet-up" website that lists groups that get together all over the US. When I put my zip in, a few scrapbooking groups came up. I already have a group that I meet with, but wanted to check out the types of groups that get together. Maybe there is a scrapbooking group that meets in your area. I will look up the address for you.

I only got 5 pages done last night. My son was having too much fun going down memory lane and re-living the fun. We had a really good time. I didn't think I should ask him to leave the room so I could scrapbook..after all the reason I scrapbook is for moments like that. Gonna scrap some more tonight!

Have fun!
Rebeca

lorah
01-16-2012, 06:01 PM
I've checked on that meet up site and there is nothing in my area. There aren't even any local stores around here. No classes and I don't know anyone who sells them through a direct sales company. I got nothin! LOL So I sit at my lonely table and scrap by myself. I got 3 pages done but had a ton of other stuff to do today. It just got crazy!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1