WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New customer referral bonuses

coloradowahm
01-13-2012, 09:39 PM
What do you all think of the new customer referral bonuses announced last night?
I'm practically speechless. This company is truly raising the bar in this industry.

So every single time one of our personal customers or marketing executives purchases we receive a bonus up to 4 generations down according to our rank. So if someone has 6 orders in a month, we get paid a bonus each and every time!

Very impressed and loving this!

vhawthorne
01-13-2012, 10:34 PM
I think it is awesome! I seriously think people should look real hard at GO, get the facts and see just how great this opportunity is. There is so much potential here with GO and it will still be around 3 months from now no doubt. Once you're in and get behind the scenes you know it's here to stay :)

kapow
01-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Totally, Totally Awesome Cindy! I've never heard of any company doing that! Vickie is so right, once you get behind the scenes and see what this company is offering, you will know that this company is here to stay!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1