WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just signed up today!

MiaMurphy
01-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi! I just signed up to join LaBella Baskets today so Im still waiting on my websites. Im so excited!! Is there anything you would suggest doing while Im waiting to get my sites in my email?

Thanks
Meleaia

AngelaSam
01-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi Mia,

Welcome to LBB!

While you're waiting for the website, visit the LBB Training site and go to the Get Started section and view all the great info on how to start. Check out the recorded conference calls. We do have one recorded Orientation Call, but it's always best to join a live call because Mia, the co-founder conducts the call and you'll be able to ask questions.

Also, visit the LBB forum and introduce yourself! It's a great place to meet other consultants, who are always willing to share.

Angela

queenofbaskets
01-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Congrat, welcome to the La Bella Baskets Family