WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Well, I didn't get hired

bloggergirl
01-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Psychic Source didn't hire me. I'm a little bummed, but it's okay too. I really don't care for phone work anyway. I just need to find something I can do and thought I could use my gifts to help others. Now I feel like maybe I'm not meant to there at least. I do other work at home things, but I like the idea of helping people with my work.

Oh well,

JohnJeffrey
01-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Psychic Source didn't hire me. I'm a little bummed, but it's okay too. I really don't care for phone work anyway. I just need to find something I can do and thought I could use my gifts to help others. Now I feel like maybe I'm not meant to there at least. I do other work at home things, but I like the idea of helping people with my work.

Oh well,

Don't give it up girl! Blessed people like you will find their place soon. ;)

psychicmedium26
01-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Im sorry they did not hire you. Before I worked at source I worked at asknow.com you can apply at Circle of Stars (http://www.circleofstars.com) they give any gifted reader a shot and are a bit less strict with the hiring process.

Dianne1
01-26-2012, 03:38 AM
That's bad luck :( don't give up though - if you want to do it then you WILL!

psychicscout
01-31-2012, 11:29 AM
we need psychic readers...very busy site ! If interested please send full name and state to: [email protected]

Pink_Zebra_Mom
02-01-2012, 09:14 AM

Oh well,

....sorry to hear you didnt get hired..........what kind of other things do you do to make money at home? I have a couple different businesses I do from home because I like the freedom of working from home.

Pink_Zebra_Mom
02-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Just stick with it. We need gifted people in this world. you will find the right place for you.:)

bloggergirl
02-01-2012, 09:59 AM
....sorry to hear you didnt get hired..........what kind of other things do you do to make money at home? I have a couple different businesses I do from home because I like the freedom of working from home.

I have other things too. I write fiction as well as some article work and still am pursuing reading. I still read at the chat sites. I was just really looking for a something that could help more. It'll be okay. It always is.
I can't change the situation, but I can change how I look at it. :)

WardenofMagick
02-06-2012, 12:42 PM
You might also try Keen dot com, which does phone and email readings (though I am not sure about the option to provide email readings only) or liveperson dot com which provides phone, chat and email readings. There is an option to provideall three (phone/chat/email), or just chat/email. There is apparently an application fee associated with registering as an expert with liveperson, though.

nuwave06
02-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Im sorry they did not hire you. Before I worked at source I worked at asknow.com you can apply at Circle of Stars (http://www.circleofstars.com) they give any gifted reader a shot and are a bit less strict with the hiring process.

May I ask what was your experience with Circle of Stars? I was also recently hired on by them and just getting started. Any suggestions as to peak login times to gain a customer base? Thanks!

psychicmedium26
03-12-2012, 12:06 PM
May I ask what was your experience with Circle of Stars? I was also recently hired on by them and just getting started. Any suggestions as to peak login times to gain a customer base? Thanks!

I'll be perfectly honest. I did not really like working for them as they do not have the customers or your interest at heart in the long run. If you can get hired by another company I suggest you do so. However, you can make it work at asknow, its just hard because they really emphasize keeping a customer on the phone and you need to have long call averages (for example. Im sure you realize this but in order to get paid a good amount you need to maintain a certain average etc).

What I did like was their login tool and how they do your stats hourly. I found it busiest in the evenings and of course weekends. Its just hard because often you are competing with a ton of people at once as they hire a lot of people and dont have the largest customer base.They pay the lowest out of all of the networks, however if you bust your butt you can work your way up to an elite psychic and make quite a bit more money.

Also really make your bio concise and work on the text etc and formatting. I had a very neat and simple page and it attracted a lot of customers. If you look at some of the bios people have they are awful! The text is huge and unpleasant and some of what is written is not even spelled properly.

If you are looking into other networks I HIGHLY recommend source. I have worked for California psychics in the past and Psychic Source now and I really prefer Source. They are down to earth, dont focus on call averages, and pay quite well.

If you have any other questions let me know! I turned my email notifications on so I will actually see what you say in decent time :)

Amanda

daughterofthelotus
03-18-2012, 06:23 AM
Greetings,

I wanted to ask a question about PS. I've been with them a while and really like the line (especially the no talk time length quotas) and the pay is decent too. My only issue is my inability to qualify for the bonuses! Its so frustrating. :( I give great readings, have regular call backs, get good feedback and I have been doing morning prayers, visualizations and daily intent affirmations to attract those who are in alignment with my vibration and the way I do readings. It seems to work in every way except there will be one or two people who don't like their readings which prevents me from qualifying for the bonus each week. Any suggestions? Other than that its a great line to work (I'm also with COS). Thanks.

I'll be perfectly honest. I did not really like working for them as they do not have the customers or your interest at heart in the long run. If you can get hired by another company I suggest you do so. However, you can make it work at asknow, its just hard because they really emphasize keeping a customer on the phone and you need to have long call averages (for example. Im sure you realize this but in order to get paid a good amount you need to maintain a certain average etc).

What I did like was their login tool and how they do your stats hourly. I found it busiest in the evenings and of course weekends. Its just hard because often you are competing with a ton of people at once as they hire a lot of people and dont have the largest customer base.They pay the lowest out of all of the networks, however if you bust your butt you can work your way up to an elite psychic and make quite a bit more money.

Also really make your bio concise and work on the text etc and formatting. I had a very neat and simple page and it attracted a lot of customers. If you look at some of the bios people have they are awful! The text is huge and unpleasant and some of what is written is not even spelled properly.

If you are looking into other networks I HIGHLY recommend source. I have worked for California psychics in the past and Psychic Source now and I really prefer Source. They are down to earth, dont focus on call averages, and pay quite well.

If you have any other questions let me know! I turned my email notifications on so I will actually see what you say in decent time :)

Amanda

DougC
03-18-2012, 08:19 AM
Great pay, yeah, what's the rate now? 42 cents a minute?

coachkat
03-20-2012, 08:51 PM
My experience with PS is that the pay is decent and the scale I was on was a sliding scale, so the more minutes you talked, the higher your per minute rate became.

For example, there were some weeks that I got up the scale pretty high, and there were times I would be making $1 - $2 per minute on ALL minutes talked.

It had been a good experience with them. I prefer them over COS; COS is the lowest paying and you have to worry about keeping your callers on the phone for a long period of time. I know for me I was threatened with not keeping the job if my hold times were under 22.5 minutes. Well, I kept my average hold time at over 25 minutes just to keep that job. I was glad to leave it for PS, though.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1