WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Family Circle

liz.jewels
01-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Hey Silpada reps!

If you get a chance, pick up the February issue of Family Circle. There's some great Silpada shots in it - worth the cost as a business expense!

blingslinger
01-13-2012, 05:13 PM
My new rep had the issue on his display for his launch!! So awesome!! First page in too :) I'm so impressed with Silpada's marketing!

cibermom
01-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Ha! I read that article on Family Circle at my kids' piano teacher's house!! :D I once thought to myself the only thing I would want to sell is probably jewelry because it is very profitable!! :D

blingslinger
01-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Love it :) If you decide to take the plunge, I'm happy to help with any questions you might have!

cibermom
01-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Thanks! :) Right now I am just too addicted to designing/building websites, but I will keep it in my mind. Silpada seems to be a great company and opportunity. Best of luck to you gals and wish you great success as Silpada reps!! :)

blingslinger
01-15-2012, 03:22 PM
You're very welcome! Good luck to you with the website designing! Definitely fun, but challenging. I designed (with LOTS of help) my candle company website a few years back, wish I had known you then, LOL! Happy New Year :)