WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

coloradowahm
01-11-2012, 04:36 PM
It's such a gratifying feeling to receive stories like these and 3 in one day!

"Weighed in on Monday and had lost another pound for a total of 5 lbs for the week...Yay!!"

"First week down...5.6lbs gone!"

"Yesterday was the first weigh-in for me. I had taken GO Slim the day before but did not weigh myself. My weight came in at 74.1 kilos. I had 2 eggs and a wrap + 1 cup of coffee for breakast and (1) GO - then I had an attack of Vertigo so I felt pretty sick for most of the day...so only ate a small salad for lunch and then a protein drink with 1 apple for dinner.

This morning I weighed 71.8 that is a loss of 2.3 kilos or 5lb 1 oz. That is 5 lb in ONE DAY"

kellys
01-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Thanks for sharing Cindy!

kapow
01-13-2012, 06:04 PM
The testimonials coming in are absolutely AWESOME! I love that I lost 5 lbs effortlessly. Now that the weight is starting to drop, it is definitely helping me to make better food choices as well.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1