WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 2012 Goals

cindi8d
01-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Have you set them yet? What are they?

cindi :)

AprioriCandy
01-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Great Question Cindi!

My #1 Goal: Promote as many of my Consultants to Manager as possible!
How to: By being an example in how I manage my business and build relationships, supporting their marketing efforts, providing ongoing training, mentoring them in product knoweldge, and encouraging them to use their unique gifts and talents which to build their business around.

What are your goals,Cindi?
XO Candy

cindi8d
01-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Sounds fun :) Can't wait to see them start promoting :D

I have several different goals in different areas:

For retailing: Add 100 new clients this year (have 3 since 1/1).
For team building: Double my team's overall size as well as add 12 new personally-sponsored consultants (1 per month).
Personally: I want to reach Silver Director by the summer and Gold Director by MLB 2012. I also want to grow more in leadership - in learning to lead all types of people and personalities well.
For Other: I want to have 6 training crews in action by the end of the year (I had 1 first time around and I am currently running 2).

I am stoked about 2012! It's our year, I can feel it.

cindi :)

AprioriCandy
01-09-2012, 07:56 AM
I love your goals Cindi!

Can't wait to celebrate all of our accomplishments together at MLB!!

XO Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1