WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

starbirdy66
01-01-2012, 07:50 PM
This is a thread for Health & Wellness company reps to advertise their monthly specials.

No Recruiting - please add recruitment ads to your signature or post an ad in Advertise your business to share kit and signup specials. Thank you!

alli23
01-26-2014, 05:52 AM
HAVING TROUBLE STICKING TO YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS? :eek:

Join our Valentine Cleanse starting the day after Super Bowl to get the support, motivation and clean nutrition you need with Isagenix!! ;)

SPECIAL DURING THE MONTH OF JANUARY- $25-$100 off qualifying paks. Email me at [email protected] and mention WAHM to get started!!!

plouff87
06-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Lots of success with this product from everyone around me that has used it! I could go on and on about how wonderful this works. I can show you many examples and give you any info needed.

Right now if you go and order 4 boxes or more on auto ship and let me know about it we will send you out a Javita tumbler and a few samples to share with your friends!

camprunner
11-27-2014, 09:12 AM
We so very rarely offer specials! Today and Tomorrow only.

BOGO on our Ultimate Body Applicators (wraps)

Contact me with questions!

queenofbaskets
12-27-2014, 05:06 PM
Join us for the Sinopec Detox 2.0 Challenge - Starts January 5th. More details coming...
Sinopec Detox 2.0 Detox Packages on Sale Now:
Sale Price with FREE Shipping

SKU 2078 sale: $149 retail value: $197
SKU 2079 sale: $197 retail value: $288

Simply Aroma ? Certified 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils (http://www.simplyaroma.com/sabrinaparker)

Ejr3795
01-11-2015, 11:43 PM
Take control of your health in January 2015 with doTERRA essential oils and I will give you everything you need to get started with this amazing January promotion!

The word is getting out about the amazing benefits of essential oils and I am absolutely THRILLED about that! doTERRA is becoming a household name which means that more families are being empowered and are taking control of their own health. I LOVE the fact that I am able to help my family daily with any illness that may arise. Your health is important and will last longer than any of your possessions, so why do we always put off investing in it? Invest in your family’s wellness with Essential Oils and take advantage of these amazing promotions right now when you open a wholesale account.

You can score over $100 in FREE essential oils of your choice + get a free diffuser, and guidebook from me!
Just choose any doTERRA essential oil starter kit (https://mydopro.com/shop/eomiracles.sharesoils.com/category/enrollment-kits/) and set up a $100pv loyalty rewards order to ship in February and you will get to pick out $100 in FREE product!!

THRIVEwithSHANDA
02-01-2015, 10:00 AM
Essential oils are amazing and can help with so many different things.

shandagiscelle
02-13-2015, 08:42 PM
Total Life changes allow you to be a customer and for the same amount you can be in business with an autoship of $40 monthly, this business is awesome. Be the first in your area. So many training sessions to assist you and motivate you. Please contact me for more information.

Destiny4
03-24-2015, 06:04 PM
As part of your weight loss, energy and performance or your healthy aging regiment, Isagenix is offering a special on their Butternut Squash soup till the end of March. Here is the official company press release of the special:

"Save now with this special end of winter sale! For a limited time only, we’re offering a special deal on our Butternut Squash IsaLean® Soup.

Now through March 31, 11:59 p.m. EST, when you purchase two boxes of Butternut Squash IsaLean Soup, you’ll receive 35 percent off the second box AND earn the full BV (Business Volume) on both boxes! That’s a savings of $15!

Offering the same nutritional profile and performance of our whey-based IsaLean Shake and a delicious, butternut squash flavor, this creamy soup will satisfy your cravings for something savory and still fit your healthy Isagenix lifestyle!"

cloud9
04-16-2015, 12:17 PM
http://http://resources.wildtree.com/MYWILDTREE/BinaryWrite.aspx?BinaryFileID=5072

lascrapper
04-18-2015, 09:31 AM
Brain Power April 2015 – Oils of the Month

The April Aroma Share Club collection, “Brain Power,” includes essential oils that will not only provide you and your family with the benefits that come from aromatherapy, but these oils are also great for cleansing, boosting mental clarity and adding some citrus flavors to some great recipes.

GREAT VALUE at only $50!

youngevity BRAIN POWER April Oils of the Month (https://louannt.buyygy.com/90forlifestore/en/spring-clean-may2014-oils-of-the-month)
https://louannt.buyygy.com/90forlifestore/content/images/thumbs/0003847_brain-power-april-2015-oils-of-the-month.jpeg

prohealthylivin
06-20-2015, 12:21 PM
Click here (https://alexsainz.jeunesseglobal.com/Share.aspx?v=37&nocache=99576063) to watch a two minute video and order a free sample of Luminesce, an anti-aging serum by Jeunesse Global. But hurry! Supply is limited!

Laura617
08-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Rodan + Fields Acute Care can "fill a wrinkle while you sleep, no needle required"

These powerful patches are free when you join me as a Consultant or a Preferred Customer this month (free full sized box for consultants - $220 value & free trial for preferred customers - $22 value!)

(Note: this is not a company sponsored offer, it's just from me - so please message me asap for details!)

Crystal.J
09-09-2015, 12:09 AM
PiYo Challenge Pack $140

You save $70 with this pack compared to buying each item separately. Limited Time Only! That means when you buy PiYo and Shakeology in this Challenge Pack, it's like getting PiYo for just $10!

Get an ultra-lean and intensely defined physique—while getting Your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition®—all without bulking up or straining your joints with the PiYo and Shakeology Challenge Pack. You can even start streaming your PiYo workouts, because your Challenge Pack includes 30 days of FREE access to Beachbody On Demand

You get everything you need to get your best results:

~Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology—the superfood protein shake that helps give you energy, reduce cravings, and accelerate your fitness results—delivered on Home Direct, our monthly autoship program.*
~ 8 PiYo workouts, tools for success, and 4 free gifts.
~ A FREE 30-Day Trial Membership in the Team Beachbody Club, so you can start streaming your PiYo workouts, and more than $3,000 in other proven Beachbody workouts, plus find all the support you need to succeed in your challenge. After your 30-Day Trial Membership is up, you will be billed quarterly for Club Membership, which you may cancel at any time.**†
~Plus Super Discount shipping (and SAVE OVER $12) every month.

3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack $140

You'll save $70 with this bundle compared to buying each item separately. That means when you buy 3-Day Refresh and Shakeology in this Challenge Pack, it's like getting the whole 3-Day Refresh program for FREE! Limited Time Only!

Lose weight and kick-start healthier eating habits in just 3 days—while continuing to get your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition® even after your Refresh is over—with the 3-Day Refresh and Shakeology Challenge Pack. This pack is designed to fast-track your weight loss by detoxifying and cleansing your system while helping you replace bad eating habits with good ones. In just 3 days you'll feel lighter and healthier, without starving. In 30 days, you'll feel like a whole new you. You can even start streaming over $3,000 in proven Beachbody workouts, because your Challenge Pack includes 30 days of FREE access to Beachbody On Demand!

~Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology—the superfood protein shake that helps give you energy, reduce cravings, and accelerate your fitness results—delivered on Home Direct, our monthly autoship program.*
~3-Day Refresh Kit: 6 Vanilla Fresh packets, 3 Fiber Sweep packets, and 1 program guide
~A FREE 30-Day Trial Membership in the Team Beachbody Club, so you can start streaming more than $3,000 in proven Beachbody workouts, plus find all the support you need to succeed in your challenge. After your 30-Day Trial Membership is up, you will be billed quarterly for Club Membership, which you may cancel at any time.**†

PiYo Kickstart Challenge Pack $180

You save over $95 with this pack compared to buying each item separately. Limited Time Only!

Kick-start your transformation—inside and out!

In today's world, results can't come fast enough—unless you Kickstart them! This triple-threat gives you everything you need for an accelerated, total-body makeover.

Begin with the 3-Day Refresh® to finally break the cycle of bad eating habits and jump-start your weight loss.‡ Then, make sure you keep on drinking Shakeology long after the three days are over. That way, you'll keep losing weight and fuel up with the energy you'll need to take on PiYo's high-intensity, low-impact workouts.

Used together, this three-way nutritional and fitness powerhouse will put you on the fast track to a long, lean, and incredibly defined body—and help you complete your transformation! You can even start streaming your PiYo workouts, because your Challenge Pack includes 30 days of FREE access to Beachbody On Demand!

~3-Day Refresh Kit to kick-start your weight loss, break the cycle of unhealthy eating, and lose a few pounds fast.
~Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology—the superfood shake that supports continued weight loss, and can reduce cravings, give you the energy you need to complete your PiYo workouts, and help maintain your results long after you've finished the program.
~ PiYo Workout Program to define every inch of your body.
~A FREE 30-Day Trial Membership in the Team Beachbody Club, so you can start streaming your PiYo workouts, and more than $3,000 in other proven Beachbody workouts, plus find all the support you need to succeed in your challenge. After your 30-Day Trial Membership is up, you will be billed quarterly for Club Membership, which you may cancel at any time.**†

*If you choose not to take advantage of your FREE Trial Membership in the Team Beachbody Club, you may remove it from your Challenge Pack at checkout. This will not, however, change the price you pay today, and you will lose streaming access to PiYo and more than $3,000 in additional workouts.

Crystal.J
10-03-2015, 03:50 AM
Right now we have some great challenge packs on sale for the month of October. Please feel free to contact me for more information and discount pricing details.

21 Day Fix® and Shakeology® Challenge Pack PLUS an Insulated 21 Day Fix Tote Bag

21 Day Fix Extreme® and Shakeology Challenge Pack

21 Day Fix Kickstart and Shakeology Challenge Pack PLUS an Insulated 21 Day Fix Bag

21 Day Fix Extreme Kickstart and Shakeology Challenge Pack

US only: Body Beast® and Shakeology Challenge Pack plus FREE Beachbody Performance Sampler Pack

Canada only: Body Beast and Shakeology Challenge Pack plus FREE Deluxe Workout DVD

mlmgrl
02-18-2016, 08:39 PM
Join our online health and wellness club for just $1.00 this month!

Over 400 Naturally Derived Products Including:

Gluten Free Snacks

Chemical Free Cleaners

Highest Quality Nutritional Supplements

Natural Skin Care

Toxin Free Cosmetics

And so much more!

Take advantage of this RARE special!

PM me for more info!

ther
10-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Products with help to keep good heart health, to mane your weight, to increase energy.

Company especially good for people from USA, Canada, Australia and Europe with one of the best compaensation plans in the whole market. Enough to invite 2 people to create stable income for the rest of the life.

HomeBizHope
07-01-2017, 11:12 AM
You never know when sickness will strike... but our TeleCare program quickly brings doctors and pediatricians to you at anytime, from anywhere.

With Youngevity TeleCare there's NO hassle trying to schedule an appointment at a mutually convenient time, NO driving to and from the doctors' office, NO frustrating time wasted sitting in the waiting room (which is full of other sick people).

Through Teladoc, you can reach an extensive network of healthcare professionals by phone, online or even via smartphone with their TeleCare app. A doctor will call you back, usually within 15 minutes, listen carefully and even write a prescription and have it sent to your local pharmacy immediately.

And now, this convenience is available at an incredibly reduced rate - only $19.99/month or LESS! (Just reduced from $29!)

Click for Teladoc details at Virtual Care... Anywhere (https://youngevitytelecare.com/details/101403921).

;-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1