WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Voice vs Chat

Marissas
12-31-2011, 05:03 PM
Hello everyone,

I have been reading on LP for quite a while now and I love the chat feature. I have 2 little kids that aren't always super quiet but don't distract me while I am working. I want to spread my eggs over several baskets so to say seeing that LP doesn't seem to be doing much advertising anymore and business is slowing a bit. Are there any other sites that do chat only? I see Keen does Chat now but it doesn't show me as available when I am only logged in under the chat area. I can go to reading through voice but have not really done it before and get super nervous on phone for some reason where I don't online. Any suggestions or tips would be great!

Marissa

blurav
01-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Hi, I also work on LP and have noticed it very slow. I feel the same way as you do doing live calls and recently found out about Bitwine it has a chat feature just like LP.and I have been logging in at the same time i log into LP and I have gotten a few calls, when i get a call from LP i log out of Bitwine and vise versa, sometimes this is difficult to remember to log out of one and take the other call, but it can be done. I"m noticing that it takes time to build clients on Bitwine, but using Facebook, and Twitter can help.
I recomend you try going to YouTube type Bitwine and there is a tutorial on how chat feature works.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1