WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Spinach and Herb dip! Yum!

shanjacktrey
12-25-2011, 02:30 PM
I miss these dips! Does anyone have a site they will pm me?

littlejeannie
12-25-2011, 08:32 PM
I sent you a PM :)

KristinaD
12-29-2011, 06:30 AM
Spinach and Herb is one of my favorites!!! :) enjoy! :)

nbfbaw
12-29-2011, 09:11 AM
We tried the portabello mushroom dip last night. Not only did my family love the dip itself but I eneded up making it as a sauce for our pasta and added shrimp my fmaily went crazy for it. I love how you can use the products for more than just a a dip.

LynnAndreske
12-31-2011, 02:51 PM
I know! I love that one item can be used about 50 different ways!
Beer Bread at least 250 ways!

Vidalia Onion dressing...salad dressing, or with pasta and things, coleslaw, over meatballs slow cooked and even a sauce over salmon or poultry. And dip a hot pretzel in it =)

Value is our WORD!!

gkoinski
01-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Oh nbfbaw, that sounds yummy! I too love that our products are not just 'one use' products. They are so flexible, and can be used to enhance or create so many other meals and treat!

blueyedgrl1982
01-02-2012, 05:08 PM
yum! it's my fav and my best seller. I made a Bountiful Beer Bread Bowl for NYE and served Spinach and Herb dip in the "bowl" part. WOW it was a HIT!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1