WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Baby Care Line Available Now

LamonicaE
12-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Watkins recently introduced a new baby care line December 15th. The products that are apart of the line are Baby Oil, Soothing Baby Balm, Baby Lotion and Baby Wash (tear free).

The Baby Oil and Soothing Baby Balm are available to order now but the other products are expected to be available mid-January.

Watkins Baby Line is free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, and dyes.

bianca5454
12-21-2011, 03:10 AM
They are on my order list! I am looking forward to trying the new products and having them available for testing/sampling!

charlenewatson
01-05-2012, 02:08 PM
I can't wait to get my first order in so I can try these new products!

bianca5454
01-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Awesome product! If you haven't tried it, I urge you to give it a try. I've started using it myself because of the typical Winter dryness. It's so gentle and deliverys amazing results. Thank you Watkiins! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1