WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mommy42
12-18-2011, 04:51 PM
I recently joined a brand new mlm program that pays you and there's no investment!

The owner/admin already runs two very successful Internet programs (TrafficCoupons.com and AdTroopers Safelist) so this is for real.

As a Paid4Zero Member you can actually earn income several different ways (all with zero investment!).

1. When you cycle through the P4Z 2x3 Matrix
2. When you re-cycle through the P4z Matrix
3. Earn credits for reading ads. Credits can be redeemed for cash or advertising. I've actually earned some money just for reading ads!

You earn three levels deep - that adds up fast! So, the more you promote - the more you earn!! :)

Paid4Zero also recently added a paid matrix option. For a one time fee of $10 you can earn over and over again. It isn't necessary to pay to join - you can still join free - but if you are looking for a way to earn faster then the $10 one time fee is an option for you. I just upgraded the other day and I am looking forward to cycling through the new matrix!

Paid4Zero.com (http://www.paid4zero.com/?id=16298)

Be sure to check out the other FREE opportunities below.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1