WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

gettingorganized2012
12-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Hi there! I am also strongly considering joining one of these two companies. I'm drawn to Fantasia due to the low start-up costs and no minimum sales quota - however, I have heard some negative comments about the quality of their products. I would love to hear the pro's/con's of each company (in terms of being a consultant) as well as about the quality of their products (from personal experience - not as consultant trying to recruit me.) Thanks ladies! J

BJ Wolf
12-20-2011, 05:19 AM
Good Morning. I can give you my assessment of the products from a Fantasia standpoint. I sold for another company in the industry and switched to Fantasia two years ago. I have found the products to be of good quality and comparable to other companies in the market. I have less returns than I did for my past company. The customer service to return the few items that had a manufacturing defect is fast and efficient. Price point the products usually are lower than competing companies which is a great selling point. When you are looking at the two companies look at, shipping costs and how they are based. Do you want to be able to do Co-ed parties? What kind of training and support will you receive? Do they have back orders on a consistent basis or rarely? How big is the catalog? If they carry to large a product line its actually a harder time on the rep from a end sales point. How often do they change the product line/catalog? You do not want to change your presentation items every three months and reinvest in completely new catalogs every three months. How Long has the company been in business? Check the BBB for complaints/problems. Are they affiliated with CAPHA? I know I put a lot here. I think it gives you a good place to start. I have no regrets joining Fantasia and have found it to be the perfect fit for me. Perhaps it is for you but you will have to look at your needs. Feel free to contact me direct anytime. [email protected]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1