WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MMShell
12-15-2011, 06:41 PM
What a great call tonight! This week was great... First a live meeting with our team and founder Tuesday night and tonight's call just solidified my week! The live testimonies were the best Tuesday night! People from all backgrounds attended Tues and were moved by the stories and the Power of Three

3 is not an odd number it is the number and we are breaking free with three.
:D

ghumes
12-15-2011, 07:19 PM
I also had the pleasure of attending the Tuesday meeting with a GO founder. If people weren't excited about Green Organics after that presentation, I don't think they'll get excited about anything!

It's so refreshing to see a company and it's founders that are truly interested in the success of their business partners. It's a win/win for all. The live product testimonials were awesome; these products work and people are excited to share their success with others. The comp plan is one-of-a-kind as shown throughout the presentation.

It's no surprise that the sign on rate was 100% that night!!! :)

MMShell
12-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Gina what actually jumped out at me was the diversity in the room. There were college students and next to us were two business men that had million dollar businesses... The business men brought up excellent points that in todays economy even the "Trumps" of the business world need a back up plan and supplemental incomes.

The students were econimic students in prestigous schools that recognized the need to put a plan in place to brace themselves for the possibility of a shortage of jobs and their loans. What is inspiring is the drive of the students to see they really could pay off their loans in 6 months with the Power of Three.

Tuesday taught me that we have to seize the day, help others and not settle for less but to break free ending the cycle of the extinction of the middle class. The priority is to educate others and by doing so everyone succeeds... Teaching others independence and to pay it forward will ensure everyone's success! :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1