WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Help!

oxford06
12-15-2011, 06:35 PM
I am currently 16 weeks pregnant and my husband and I both work from home right now auditing travel expense reports for companies worldwide. We recently found out the company is shutting start starting December 31st through February 1st. This is very sad news to us and especially on me as I am pregnant and working from home has allowed me to enjoy a peaceful pregnancy so far. Does anyone have any other work from home options for me?

RevenueGal
12-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy that will soon be arriving!

I love affiliate marketing...and I've decided to start encouraging more moms to utilize such a wonderful opportunity because it's so flexible and you don't have to spend hours providing customer support or shipping products or having house parties. I believe it's a perfect fit for moms...especially for those will little ones.

Supermomlb
12-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Are you accountants/bookkeepers?

npnourish
12-17-2011, 07:06 PM
Wonderful news about your baby too. So sorry about the company shutting down though. I guess you have to decide what fits your personality best what what you have time for. If you did book keeping you might be able to find another job doing data entry. Make sure you research the company though because some of them are scams. There is network marketing companies where you would contact people to sign up as customers or as other distributors. Some of them you do parties but not all. The one I'm in doesn't do parties, we just have webinars.
For a short while I taught baby sign language classes and those were fun and might fit right up your alley where you can take your baby to work with you. I brought my son with me but he began to be too old and it didn't fit in our lives anymore so I found something new.
Daycare, babysitting....those might be ok during pregnancy but you'll have to weigh in how it will do after the baby is born.
Whatever you do enjoy it. That's especially true with network marketing if you don't enjoy or believe in the product you won't succeed.
GOOD LUCK!