WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MMShell
12-15-2011, 02:03 PM
I added the GO Daily multivitamin a week or so ago and wow! My nails are growing and strong! My hair even looks healthier and i swear that even had a growth spurt too! Lol..

When I followed up with the accupuncturist she asked what change I made because my nails and yes my tongue showed a healthy improvement. Sounds funny but they look at your feet, nails and tongue and can basically tell you your health history... Lol....

kellys
01-11-2012, 06:42 AM
The products seem to be incredible!

coloradowahm
01-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Great to hear Michelle! Mine are sitting on the counter, trying to finish up the ones I have and it's killing me!
I've never seen so many nutrients packed into one vitamin!

I may just forget the others and get started on the Daily Extreme! LOL!

Thanks for sharing!

coloradowahm
01-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Kelly,

They truly are. We get excited every time they release a new one :)

They just mailed out the eye cream, very anxious to get starting using it! The formulations here are very unique. They use clean natural ingredients in all of their products and their uniqueness will set them apart from many other products in the industry!

Soon we will also have our greens/fruits powder as well as our protein drink made with only pea protein, no whey, no soy, no eggs.

We are thrilled with everything so far!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1