WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : An Idea For Fellow Readers

Res
12-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Hi Guys,

I was browsing the posts in this section which inspired me to make this one:) I've been an online reader since 1999 and I know we are all consistently looking for ways to improve and grow our business. I had been using a chat app on my own site called Livezilla until recently, when they upped the price of their pro version astronomically. I needed a solution to give readings from my own site that does quality video, audio AND chat without looking cheesy.

Putting my request out to the Universe within minutes, lol I found MinuteBox. Seriously if you want something for your own site to increase your opportunities to give readings, have a look at my site (link in profile), there's a comprehensive page about it called "Reading Options".

I thought I'd share this here since I noticed a few of you looking for more ways to give readings. OH and its free to use btw:) Any questions about it I don't mind sharing my experiences with it so far. Hope this is helpful to some of you, even if you're giving other types of expert services from your own site.:cool:

coachkat
12-21-2011, 08:32 AM
This sounds like a great resource, I will investigate it and perhaps add it to my arsenal of free resources I give to psychics who want to branch out on their own.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1