WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wow! Are You Feeling It Too??

AprioriCandy
12-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Hey, Cindi!

It's been about a month since we started wearing the "Nothing to Hide" Skin Perfecting
Veil, Powders and Protectors. Have you noticed your skin feeling even more silky smooth?

I kept feeling my face in the morning thinking
"Wow! My skin sure feels even MORE Satiny-Silky!"
Then it clicked that I have been using the Perfectors!!
I'm LOVING Them!

It must be all the nutrients in them!!
WOW!
XO Candy

cindi8d
12-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Candy, I was just thinking the same thing last week. It's actually quite crazy!

Also, side-note, I just spent the past 4 days in Chicago (hello, windy city!) where I was outside in the elements ALL DAY and NIGHT and every night when I returned to my hotel room and looked in the mirror, my makeup looked like I just put it on. That's pretty darn impressive for something so light. I'm in love.

cindi

AprioriCandy
12-12-2011, 09:05 PM
WOW!

That is Amazing Cindi!

Last night I was out at a holiday party late, and when I came home it was so cold,
I didn't want to wash my face. Then I realized we have our whole Nutrient Reservoir
full of wonderful nutrients in the Nothing to Hide! So I went to bed with everything
still on - I think I've gone to bed with makeup on maybe one other time in my life lol!

I was wearing the Skin Perfecting Veil and Perfecting Powder - my face felt so
smooth and hydrated in the morning! It is so great to know that our products are
ALL nourishing and protecting!

XO Candy

cindi8d
01-17-2012, 03:34 PM
I recently ordered the Mocha Pure Perfecting Powder in Mocha and I have started using it for my bronzer. Someone might have mentioned doing that before and I missed it. Either way, I really love the way it looks. Very natural :)

cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1