WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

blingslinger
12-11-2011, 09:08 AM
I just have to share! I had a really great sit down with a potential rep on Friday. He was super knowledgable and knew the company inside and out! I was so impressed. His wife said he should look into Silpada and man, did he ever! He did have questions, but he was already 98% sure about Silpada just from doing his "homework". He's going to be shadowing some of my parties and events this month and is looking forward to meeting my team :)

For anyone thinking about signing up, look at what we have to offer! I love that we don't have to "push" people into signing up, that our company benefits speak for themselves.

Happy holidays all!

liz.jewels
12-11-2011, 05:51 PM
A male rep? Awesome! He sounds fantastic!

I had my meeting with my new recruit last week and she is absolutely awesome! She knew so much already, but we went over a number of success strategies and did the pencil test. It helped convince her to spend the $1000 on 50% off jewelry to get the bonus display items from Silpada.

Her kickoff is scheduled 1/9, and we're going to team up so that I can help her through it. Plus she's booking parties now for the rest of the month. We are going to stack the deck to ensure SUCCESS in her first 100 days!

I am so excited as well. It's great to have a recruit that is so motivated and engaged! Congratulations on your fantastic interview - you seem like a great sponsor and coach, so I'm sure you will help him achieve his full potential in the business!

liz.jewels
01-05-2012, 08:19 AM
My new rep was approved yesterday and her kickoff is Monday! We are both super excited. PLUS, I'm only one more qualified rep away from SRAT (plus $500 PCV, which I'll have by the end of the month). I'm really motivated to get there, so this is going to be a busy month!

blingslinger
01-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Congrats, Liz!!! Way to go!!! You'll get to SRAT for sure :)