WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Psychic Readers - Be Weary!

medassist
12-11-2011, 12:12 AM
There are so many psychic readers and you should always check out their ability to be able to read cards.

There are so many types of psychics in which some are very good at what they do. I have been to a few and they were both very good and they were able to know things that not many people new of me and my family.

I would suggest to Google psychic review, online psychic reviews. Make sure these websites are not promoting their own website. You need find site that has real reviews.

Res
12-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Hi Medassist,

You make a really good point. I always encourage my clients to google me or any other psychic they read with to get more info about us. There are tons of fakes online sadly, and even some who believe they're giving accurate psychic advise when they're really just giving their opinions or repeating what they've read in books of varying kinds. This really BUGS ME! lol I'm really proud and grateful for testimonials folks leave for me and the time they took to do it, no matter what the feedback is. We do use them though to promote ourselves in various ways, like me, I have some of them posted on my own site. Working for ourselves, we do need to market ourselves and the sites we work for need to do that also for our mutual benefit. That's why googling a site and a reader is so important, you're getting advice and counseling about your LIFE, isn't that worth a few extra minutes of your time too?

Thanks for bringing this up Medassist:)

Walinja
12-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Do they really predict the future? I've always wanted to try one, but am not sure how authentic they are?

EmpathicHeart
12-16-2011, 11:00 AM
"Psychic Readers - Be Weary!"

Avert!!!

(Lexicon a la LeGuin) ;^)

coachkat
12-21-2011, 08:30 AM
Yes, be weary. Even though I believe we all have some level of psychic ability, it still gets to be honed and developed to improve accuracy. One also has to be a good conversationalist and have "people skills."

psychicdom
01-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Yeah I think the easiest way to know if a psychic is real or fraud is to see for yourself. If you think it's too risky, try to look for unsolicited testimonials from people who have tried the services of a specific provider. Not all psychic readers are legit, but it doesn't mean that everyone is a fraud. :)

Yuri Romanov,
free online psychics (http://www.psychicguild.com/)

HappyLittleRascals
01-15-2012, 10:03 PM
You're probably all going to hate me for bringing this up but have to do it....

Weary = tired

Leery = to be suspicious

PerditaDrury
01-16-2012, 03:08 PM
You're probably all going to hate me for bringing this up but have to do it....

Weary = tired

Leery = to be suspicious

I, for one, am very glad you brought it up... thank you!

However, let me add (as I think this is what the original poster was going for:)

Wary = careful, watchful, alert to danger

coachkat
01-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Oh, yes...and I am usually SUCH a spelling Nazi...LOL

Many times in my life I have been called a walking dictionary.

I was going for "wary," as the last poster emphasized. But, what I think I did was copy the prior poster's post....I'm such a copycat...or copy Kat...lol

--- Nit - Picky ---

Thanks for the correction peeps!

leomir
01-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Are you a Virgo? Or do you have a lot of planets in Virgo? And yes you need to be careful. Any psychic who also says your future is set in stone, run. We all have blueprints to follow and many times if we use our intuition we follow it..but we also have free will which is quite unpredictable that can easily sway us away from it.

Dianne1
01-26-2012, 03:35 AM
Yep, unfortunately there are so many fakes and fraudsters out there that give the rest of us a bad name :( I think people are becoming more wary about them though, which is a good thing.

coachkat
02-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Yay! You spelled wary right!

:eek:

WardenofMagick
02-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Posting in a psychic readers break room, as this forum is for those who work as psychic readers, about being weary, tired, or wary, cautious, of psychic readers is like posting in a Mac forum to be cautious of viruses. Yes the viruses exist, yes they infect computers but they do not infect Macintoshes. Psychic readers will be the first ones telling other to be cautious about getting readings and to do your research.

The above stated comments are my opinions. As always, your mileage will vary. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1