WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ZandraC
12-10-2011, 10:03 PM
I really like the Silpada jewelry. I am considering starting a business. I want to know in addition to the $199 dollar fee I will have to spend $500 additional for jewelry? I just wondered if this is the best option. I also sell Jamberry Nails and I think this would be a lovely compliment to my nail business. Anyway, I would really like it if someone would PM me about the silpada opportunity. Thanks in advance.

liz.jewels
12-11-2011, 05:02 AM
Hi Zandra!

You don't have to spend anything on jewelry when you sign up. I do recommend buying some to new reps, because you get a better discount than you do after, and it so easy to earn back your investment before the credit card bill arrives.

That being said, I do know ladies that started just with the three pieces in their starter kit, and then added to their demonstration set as they earned free jewelry. I would be happy to answer your questions - this is a great business!

Sending you a PM.