WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

BrendaB
12-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Hey there ~ my name is Brenda and I am so happy that I have found La Bella Baskets because this is exactly what I've been looking for in a home business.

Since I don't live close to my parents or most of my friends ~ I love sending gift baskets and/or flowers to friends and family for their birthdays or the various holidays, so with that alone this business is a perfect fit for me. Also, the fact that you can try out this Business for only $1.97 to see if it is a good fit for you just makes it a no brainer for me.

I hope you all have a Happy Weekend :)

Brenda

AngelaSam
12-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Hi Brenda,

Welcome (again) to LBB! :)

Angela

BrendaB
12-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Thanks Angela :)

Brenda

marys
12-13-2011, 04:46 AM
Welcome aboard!! This is a great business

Lynn B
12-14-2011, 02:24 AM
Congrats, Brenda! Wishing you success! It IS a really great business.

Lynn

BrendaB
12-19-2011, 10:36 AM
I want to Thank everyone for their welcomes :)

This business is exactly what I've been looking for and I am so glad I have finally found it. I just listened to the recorded company call from 12-13-11 and I so love how everyone is so positive and up beat.

Brenda

GiftBasketDiva
12-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Welcome to our La Bella Baskets family. We all love it here. The owners are super nice and they are hands on:) I've been in many companies but this company is very different.
I love it that we don't have quotas and we don't have to do parties and it's not MLM.

I know they are planning so many great things for all of us and I'm excited about 2012!

Lisa,
Gift Basket Diva

bugsbuni
12-28-2011, 09:13 PM
I am thinking about joining , I would like to know more .

blessedwahmof3
12-28-2011, 11:03 PM
I am thinking about joining , I would like to know more .

I just sent you a pm.

Blessings,
Tami

bugsbuni
01-02-2012, 05:50 PM
I joined I am excited

blessedwahmof3
01-02-2012, 08:41 PM
I joined I am excited

Congratulations and welcome to La Bella Baskets! Let us know if you need anything!

Blessings,
Tami

bugsbuni
01-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Congratulations and welcome to La Bella Baskets! Let us know if you need anything!

Blessings,
Tami
I have a question how do I get started advertising my website, which sites should I look at etc.

Thanks for the help

BrendaB
01-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Welcome to La Bella Baskets :)

Brenda

blessedwahmof3
01-03-2012, 09:36 PM
I have a question how do I get started advertising my website, which sites should I look at etc.

Thanks for the help

I sent you a pm.

Elisha D
01-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Best of Luck

Linda Allen
01-09-2012, 10:44 AM
You will love La Bella. I have been with them for 2 months and love it. My advise to you is there is a lot of information La Bella gives you-start slow and build your company. Should you have questions or concerns, feel free to pm me.

Linda Allen

AngelaSam
01-09-2012, 04:40 PM

Thanks for the help

We have a whole section on the LBB Training site on marketing online and/or offlline, that includes a list of suggested ad sites and it even has ad copy. Start posting on the sites listed and then do a search for other places to post. All sites are good! I find there's no magical secret site...I wish there was ;) The key is to be consistent and do something each day to grow your business.

Angela

bugsbuni
01-09-2012, 05:26 PM
I am having a hard time finding customers but hopefully one of these days .Thanks for the suggestions.

queenofbaskets
01-11-2012, 03:51 PM
welcome to the La Bella Basket fam

mja28
02-09-2012, 08:53 AM
I have been searching lots of websites to work from home. I have never found anything that looks quite like labella baskets. I just want more information. if someone could send me a PM I could ask the ?s and hopefully get some answers before I join. I am really looking forward to joining and possibly being able to build this enough I can stay home with my girls. THANKS!!!!

AngelaSam
02-09-2012, 06:07 PM
I have been searching lots of websites to work from home. I have never found anything that looks quite like labella baskets. I just want more information. if someone could send me a PM I could ask the ?s and hopefully get some answers before I join. I am really looking forward to joining and possibly being able to build this enough I can stay home with my girls. THANKS!!!!

I just sent you a pm :)

GiftBasketDiva
02-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Glad you found La Bella Baskets! Make sure you jump on a live training call with one of the co-founders of the company. They are super nice and there is lots of support.

The training is also amazing. See you on the forum :o

Lisa,
Gift Basket Diva

GiftBasketDiva
02-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Hey Angela,

I'm so sorry, I've been meaning to congratulate you on your success in La Bella Baskets.
I saw that you moved up a new level and earned a bonus! soooooooo proud of you!

I've been so busy building my member base and that is why I haven't been around this forum! It's never a dull moment with with La Bella Baskets. There are so many reasons to send people flowers and gift baskets! how funnnnnnnnnn!

Lisa
Gift Basket Diva

AngelaSam
02-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Hey Angela,

I'm so sorry, I've been meaning to congratulate you on your success in La Bella Baskets.
I saw that you moved up a new level and earned a bonus! soooooooo proud of you!

I've been so busy building my member base and that is why I haven't been around this forum! It's never a dull moment with with La Bella Baskets. There are so many reasons to send people flowers and gift baskets! how funnnnnnnnnn!

Lisa
Gift Basket Diva

Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much! I'm so happy to have reached Platinum Gift Director :)

Yes, same here...very busy doing LBB business, but you're correct...it's really not work at all! I enjoy every moment :)

Wishing you continued success!

gamomof3
02-23-2012, 08:57 AM
Whohooooo! I just joined as well!

Hiya Everyone!

I just joined LaBella and am SO very excited to be a part of this incredible biz. It was really cool to get a chance to get started at $1.97 for 7 days and learn the product and share with others all in that first week and watch the inquiries pile in! Most importantly of all, this is a company that spreads happiness and it supports Moms. It really is fantastic to send quality products made by LaBella and get a phone call, card, email etc saying how beautiful or how wonderful the gift made them feel.

LaBella is the place to be!

Wishing all LaBella Consultants much success :)

Back again soon.......

GaMomof3 - Have any questions? Email me!

Nyesha
04-01-2012, 04:17 PM
I hope everyone has been doing well with their LaBella businesses. We've had those Easter sales and now Mother's Day is coming up soon. Good luck to everybody and best wishes for great success!

queenofbaskets
04-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Welcome to the La Bella Basket family

GiftBasketDiva
05-03-2012, 08:33 PM
If you are thinking of joining, La Bella Baskets, that is great! It's a NO brainer!
Millions of people send gifts (such as birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, get well, and the list goes on and on and on).

So, all you do it let them know that YOU have your own gift basket and flower business. Then start building your list of contacts. Next, send them the templates you get from La Bella Baskets (along with the sales they have). The more people you send these templates, the MORE sales you get AND the more repeat customers you will have!

I love that La Bella Baskets shows us how to build customers and how to build relationships. Which is smart!

Yes, there are a few gift basket and flower companies BUT people come back to people that they like and trust. Who wants to speak to a boring customer service person anyway. :)

For example, my realtor sold me a house and he sends me a birthday card and Christmas card every year. Now when I move, do you think I'll contact him? Of course I will! Why would I go anywhere else. He has been so nice and thoughtful to send me thank you cards and birthday cards! He has a lifetime customer.

This is one of my favorite customer building methods that I use often and it works.

See you on the training calls!:D:D

Lisa

lgreen23
06-08-2012, 11:29 AM
I would love some more info. I am seriously considering this for extra money, I am just worried about getting customers and if it is a lot of money to advertise.

free2beme70
06-08-2012, 04:36 PM
On your decision to join LBB!
It's a great company to work with!
I wish you lots of money and success!!

Nyesha
06-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Hi lgreen23, I'm glad to hear that you're interested in La Bella Baskets too and I just sent you some info.

Sengs
06-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Hi just started my La Bella Baskets Business too! It's been only a week but I am very excited!

Sheri

Nyesha
06-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Welcome to the Company Sheri! I hope you enjoy it.