WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for a homebased business

hdavis77
12-09-2011, 03:11 PM
I am looking for a homebased business that I could start at the beginning of the year. I am looking for a compnay that has great products at reasonable prices. Please pm me if you can help.

Freedom4Me2008
12-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Hi there! I sent you a PM but just in case anyone else has the same question, if you haven't consider Willow House, it's a great opportunity to explore. Great commission structure, dual division company, strong corporate support. I would love to learn more about your goals and share how Willow House might be a fit.

Kim

*In*2*Win*
12-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Info coming your way!
Bonnie

robynec
12-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Just sent info:)

tereuts
12-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Sending you info on Clever Container.

gkoinski
12-25-2011, 08:21 AM
I have two businesses that pretty much compliment each other. PM if you have any interest after checking out my links in my sig line. Best to you in 2012!

Phyllis J. Smith
12-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Merry Christmas....

It's exciting to be researching what could be the path to financial freedom....research, research...find something you could be passionate about, has a plan that will compensate you for your hard work, and the company has an excellent rating with BBB.

There are several benefits to starting with my company before 2012....PM me if you are interested!

Here's and Cheer's to success!

Inspirationswithme
12-26-2011, 06:37 PM
If you haven't found a new business, take a look at Biltmore Inspirations! It is a new home decor company inspired by the fabulous Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. The products are very high quality and there is even a line of pottery that is crafted by a local Asheville artisan.
The food items are some of the very same items that are sold in the gift shop at the Biltmore Estate and they are delicious!

Here is the company website: Biltmore Inspirations | Celebrate every day with style (http://www.biltmoreinspirations.com)

Good luck with your search.

malea
12-28-2011, 05:38 AM
I sent you a pm..if you haven't found anything I would love to share my company with you :)

vemmamom
01-01-2012, 10:25 AM
I sent you a pm..if you haven't found anything I would love to share my company with you :)

Just sent you a pm

mommy2005
01-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Scentsy has a new brand called Velata coming out soon! The company will be selling fondue warmers for chocolate. It is great and simple! I'm sending you a PM now!

pcpattiann
01-24-2012, 06:11 AM
I answered your PM about Pampered Chef. Please feel free to email me with questions.:D

jammintj
01-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Seems like a lot of people gave you some good information about their business opportunity. Good luck and much success to you! And don't forget to have fun! :)

simone021
01-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Good luck finding something! I love how helpful everyone is here on this forum! :)

MandyBCSpa
03-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Just sent you a pm.

hdavis77
03-05-2012, 10:30 PM
I would like to thank everyone for their help. I also wanted to let you know that I am still open to hearing about any successful homebased businesses that you may be doing.

Thanks,
Helen

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1