WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Joined a few days ago!!

scents2love
12-08-2011, 10:33 PM
I started by ordering a Go Slim! So excited!! My package was shipped yesterday so I can't wait to try it out!!

coloradowahm
12-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi and welcome! You are going to love it. The stories that are coming in are very exciting!

Keep us posted on your progress!

Bling1
12-09-2011, 07:35 AM
Is there any way to view your website and the products without having to watch that annoying video?

coloradowahm
12-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Hi Brenda!

Just sent you a message and the good news is we have a couple of new capture pages coming out without the video!

Let us know if you have any questions! :)

Cindy

Bling1
12-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Thanks Cindy.

MMShell
12-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Welcome aboard!!! Just wait til your product arrives!!! :D

scents2love
12-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Welcome aboard!!! Just wait til your product arrives!!! :D

Thank you! I know! I can't wait until it arrives! I am stalking my tracking # lol

coloradowahm
12-10-2011, 12:36 PM
just a quick tip, often if you click on the tracking number in the email it will not update since it's through Stamps.com. However if you go to the usps.com website and enter in the tracking number you are able to see more details :)

scents2love
12-12-2011, 09:38 PM
It came today! Can't wait to start tomorrow!!

ghumes
12-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Awesome! Congrats! :D

Can't wait to hear your testimonial on GO Slim Extreme! The stuff is incredible...I'm never going to be without it!!

scents2love
12-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Awesome! Congrats! :D

Can't wait to hear your testimonial on GO Slim Extreme! The stuff is incredible...I'm never going to be without it!!

Thank you! When did you start to notice a difference?

coloradowahm
12-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Most people notice it the first day, have had a couple say that it kicked in a few days later.

It's important tot take it on an empty stomach and recommended first thing in the morning before breakfast, about 30-45 minutes or so. It's important to eat too!

How did you do?

scents2love
12-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Most people notice it the first day, have had a couple say that it kicked in a few days later.

It's important tot take it on an empty stomach and recommended first thing in the morning before breakfast, about 30-45 minutes or so. It's important to eat too!

How did you do?

Well my energy levels are definately up! Thats great! I took 1 in the am and 1 before lunch. I am a little worried that if I take 1 before dinner, I wont be able to sleep? Does anyone have a problem with this? When do you normally take yours?

ghumes
12-14-2011, 06:45 AM
Thank you! When did you start to notice a difference?

Right away! And I really notice it on the days if I forget to take my morning pill....I get that sluggish, blah feeling.

My Dad has been taking it as well. My mom mentioned to me yesterday that the other morning she noticed he didn't look as good as he has been recently and when she asked him what was wrong, he said he just felt 'tired' (he has had three heart attacks & quadruple bypass so my mom keeps a very close eye on him). She then remembered that he ran out of Go Slim Extreme a few days prior. I told her I GUARANTEE that is the issue! Sometimes you don't realize how well a product is working until you stop taking it. Needless to say...she'll be ordering more for him!

Can't wait to hear how YOU feel on it! Keep us posted! :)

MMShell
12-15-2011, 01:55 PM
Glad to hear all the positive responses. I take one in the am, one at lunch and one around 430-5pm before dinner. I have not had any problem with it keeping me up at night.. In fact, i started the cell vitality and take that in the evening and noticed Im getting more restful sleep.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1