WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ScentualRoseCa
12-08-2011, 02:43 PM
love this stuff~
its absolutley THE BEST bakeware~ I have been using the Silpats .. my pal sells it, so I signed for the discount and now LOVE IT and replaced all my stoneware.
still havent been able to do a pie yet.. but its all I use now for any type of casserole or baking.
if you are foodie or baker, its tremendous..
I work in a hosptiality event environment and have used the Silpats forever for catering..as well as on the food network, Cheesecake factory etc..
the molds and flexi pats have made my life so easy and so much more healthy to use.
if you enjoy recipes, I have plenty for them. especially now this time of year for Appetizers~
after having a cafe and catering for 15 years.. I love this stuff~

Rosemary

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1