WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ebay Affiliate Program

KariC
12-05-2011, 11:33 AM
I may have missed threads on this before...if so I apologize.

Does anyone use the Ebay affiliate program to earn on your own auctions? Any tips on how you do this? Is it working for you?

I am pretty slow getting listings posted and all so I would just like some input that this is worthwhile before I invest more time in using the Ebay affiliate program with my auctions.

Thanks!

peterreabok
12-12-2011, 08:52 AM
The Important factor thing about the eBay program is that it is a some more and more practical for someone be it an Internet seller, net researcher, web-site owners, and even partners. Promoting the web- site can be completed through eBay articles, a powerful collection of banners, throught text links, and placing classified links.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1