WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sprituallmichelle
12-01-2011, 12:24 AM
hi i was just wondering if there was any busy lines i just got on liveperson and i have only given one reading so i was also wondering is liveperson good for anyone els? should i just try to give this site more time? i am going to aplly to keen in a couple of days but i like chat much more then phone becouse i have a little one :) and sometimes he is loud lol anyway i need help i just wanted to know if there are any other lines hiring and if there hiering that offer chat and how is liveperson to you is it a busy line? thank you :)

WardenofMagick
12-05-2011, 02:06 AM
K33n allows email or phone readings, I believe. I am not affiliated with k33n though, but that is the other big name site. (Threes are e's.)

coachkat
12-21-2011, 08:39 AM
Yes, Keen is offering chat, now. It's in beta testing, but it is working, you might give that a try.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1