WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ngarmywife
11-30-2011, 06:58 PM
I was thinking about starting to sell Tupperware as my only income right now. My husband has a back injury and he is having a hard time finding work that will fit him. But while talking to my husband he asked if people are really buying right now with so many people having finance problems... I am hoping that it goes well and i can make it work.....

Thanks Andre:)

CJFrasher
01-17-2012, 09:59 AM
I have no problems what so ever selling Tupperware. Customers I come into contact with are surprised that we are still around but they are extremely happy about it. The one thing to remember is your mom and grandma had Tupperware, so it is well known. Customers know about our awesome warranty program and they know that Tupperware lasts forever (it seems it does anyways :))

I PM'd you more information.

natoh
02-27-2012, 09:00 PM
I was looking to get a rep in PR and I was not able to get anyone to call me back.
I know Tupperware and I still count my pieces when people leave my house.
Can I enroll online?

msuggitt
03-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Tupperware Opportunity (http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/tup_opportunity.opportunity)

Start building for tomorrow today :)

monicaanddavidsmom
12-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Am I reading compensation right, you have to sell 1200 before you make commissions???

nv93446
12-08-2013, 10:48 AM
That sounds really high and more party plan based?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1