WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Englishunt Instructor

lsf
11-30-2011, 08:47 AM
I came across this recent job posting for Englishunt Phone Instructors. I've actually applied with them before but got no response but it may have been during a period when they weren't hiring. Here's the link: Love Your JOB! Tutor ONLINE from HOME! No Cert Needed! (http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/edu/2725055260.html)

Has anyone worked for or had any experience with Englishunt?

TheGateKeeper
12-17-2011, 10:13 AM
No cert needed? Sounds fishy to me lool

Jaceyann
04-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Hello,
I work at Englishunt in our video programs. We have two main types of programs phone and video. In phone you do not need a cert as the classes are conversational English mostly with adults. However, you do need to have at least 48 college credit hours.

Our video programs require teacher certification or a sub permit and a bachelor's degree.

The students are great and management is very supportive. It is a part time job- maybe 15- 20 hours per week. Pay is $15 per hour.

Overall- I love the job and the students!!

Here is a link to their site. It has class samples and an 'apply now' page:
Englishunt - Welcome (http://englishunt.weebly.com/)

Jacey Young

djunamod
04-12-2012, 03:27 AM
Thanks for responding, Jacey. Is Englishunt hiring now only for video instructors? I recall that I checked the website several times to apply in the past several months and I just checked it now and it looks as if only the ad for video instructors is up right now. I don't have a teaching certificate or sub certificate or I would apply for the video instructor position :-(. But I was just wondering whether there are openings for the phone instructor positions that don't require a teaching certificate.

Djuna