WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

elisemays
11-29-2011, 08:43 PM
I don't have any orders from clients myself, so this is all personal experience. I've purchased baskets for giveaways that I've sponsored and never get a tracking # emailed to me. I call the customer service #, I email... Only time I get a response is when I complain to our yahoo group and magically within an hour Janis or Mia is emailing me with the info and apologizing profusely, they just don't understand why it didn't go through. I'm having a hard time stomaching supporting a company that gives bad service to their own reps, I can't even imagine what kind of service our clients get. I'm going to stick it out at least through Christmas because I JUST did a giveaway with a holiday basket, but I really feel like I made the wrong choice here. I guess for $19.95 a month you get what you pay for.

AngelaSam
12-02-2011, 01:55 PM
I've been with LBB for over 1 and half yrs and never had a problem with receiving tracking info. All my customers are very satisfied with the personal service they've received!

I understand your frustration, but please realize that both Janis & Mia do their best to support all consultants. LBB is a large organization and tracking numbers are always sent to consultants. If for some reason you didn't get a tracking number, it's not because the company didn't send them out. Perhaps it's going in your spam folder or the vendor hasn't emailed LBB the tracking number.

There are so many people moving up every month and reaching new levels. That means that people are moving forward in the business and gifts are being delivered!

The LBB forum is a great place to go and get ideas on how to grow their business (and there are many amazing people that are ready to assist anyone), and the people in the forum can't help with the tracking numbers, you would need to contact the company directly.

All my best,
Angela

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1