WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Whooo hooo November!

blingslinger
11-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Hi ladies!

How is your November looking? I can't believe we're almost to December! Loving this time of year :) Lots of parties, lots of sales and lots of fun!
I'm having my best November ever! Whoo hoo!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

liz.jewels
11-28-2011, 12:45 PM
Hey there! I'm also having my best November ever - It's only my second November, but I'll take it!

$2800 in PCV, so I have the $100 in free jewelry already and so I decided to put my Turkey Trot in December. So far, I have two orders that are $250+ and 4 other orders of $100+ with more coming in. I'm so excited to raffle off the hostess rewards!

Overall, my fall this year was MUCH better than last year. I hit a little speed bump after my fast start and it took me a while to get going again. I had a much more steady run of parties.

Now it's time to get the rest of my January dates booked! Following up with all my ladies where were too busy to party until after the holidays and hoping to BLING in the new year with style!

blingslinger
11-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Awesome, Liz!! I'm glad your business is booming :) This November was nothing short of amazing (I sold a little over $10,000 in jewelry!!). Craziness :) Funny thing too, most women are still buying for themselves. A few bought for presents, but most bought for themselves! Love it!

Here's to a booming December and to blinging in the New Year too! Hugs!

liz.jewels
11-30-2011, 04:35 PM
My Turkey Trot is booming with ladies who are buying for others. I had a $300 order come in today and none of it is for her! I'm pushing mine into December, plus I have a party scheduled, so that will help keep me on track with PCV and free jewelry awards in a slow month.

$10K in sales is AWESOME! You must do a lot more parties than I do! I do love it when the ladies splurge on themselves. They totally deserve it. :)